Author Topic: IGIBL -- IGI Investment Bank Ltd  (Read 18420 times)

Offline bilalmoti

• Thanks Received: 11
    • View Profile
IGIBL -- IGI Investment Bank Ltd
« Reply #-1 on: September 08, 2012, 11:21:41 AM »
I am getting a line in IGI investment Bank at current levels. Exit around 4.5 rupees in the next 3 months. IGIBL may be acquired by bank alfalah and currently due diligence is being done. Book value is close to 5.2 rupees and deal price is also expected to be close to that number. Lao maal
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 11:52:42 PM by M&M »

Pakinvestorsguide

IGIBL -- IGI Investment Bank Ltd
« Reply #-1 on: September 08, 2012, 11:21:41 AM »

Offline Akif

• Thanks Received: 10
    • View Profile
Re: IGIBL -- IGI Investment Bank Ltd
« on: September 08, 2012, 11:39:57 AM »
I am getting a line in IGI investment Bank at current levels. Exit around 4.5 rupees in the next 3 months. IGIBL may be acquired by bank alfalah and currently due diligence is being done. Book value is close to 5.2 rupees and deal price is also expected to be close to that number. Lao maal
bilal moti please share some new comedy instead of sharing "kse 3 months old notice".  :tongue:

Offline stalker

• Laaao Maaaal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 07:04:52 PM »

aray bahiyaa, yeh toh batao k kitnay caps lagengay?

Offline Tayyab2011

• Thanks Received: 5
  • ONE MUST THOROUGHLY STUDY AND RESEARCH BEFORE JUMP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 10:22:15 AM »
Bilal bhai; when BAFL is likely to mov up and what is immediate target price for BAFL ?

Offline bilalmoti

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 02:50:18 PM »
Bilal bhai; when BAFL is likely to mov up and what is immediate target price for BAFL ?

IGIBL will be taking off soon.

Offline 007

• Thanks Received: 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 02:52:03 PM »
give us a favour and take off this forum

jack azzzzz

Offline Tayyab2011

• ONE MUST THOROUGHLY STUDY AND RESEARCH BEFORE JUMP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2012, 09:28:36 AM »
give us a favour and take off this forum

jack azzzzz
007 Bhayya; enjoy to ker lainy do; some ppl are good company to have smile; relax

Offline Akif

• Thanks Received: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2012, 09:50:28 AM »
bilal moti please share some new comedy instead of sharing "kse 3 months old notice".  :tongue:

IGIBL will be taking off soon.
new "bongi" by bilal moti. lagta hay app 3.5 pay igibl lay kay bethay hooo????` :console:

Offline bilalmoti

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2012, 02:43:14 PM »
IGIBL expected to make a profit this quarter after such a long period. Bank Alfalah deal about to conclude. Profit due to gain from investments and lower admin expenses. lao maal.

Offline dell55

• Thanks Received: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2012, 03:20:26 PM »
IGIBL expected to make a profit this quarter after such a long period. Bank Alfalah deal about to conclude. Profit due to gain from investments and lower admin expenses. lao maal.
new tamasha shero, bacha log taly bajay...........

Offline haris

• Thanks Received: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2012, 06:30:00 PM »
i think bilal moti is ryte coz ...i have received letter from igi investment bank that if the bank declare dividend than u want to recieve dividend directly into your bank acount or in the form of dividend warrant...so it might be possible kay this tyme the bank may report profit..baqi ALLAH behtar janta hai

Offline Dehan

• Research
  • Thanks Received: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2012, 06:35:41 PM »
i think bilal moti is ryte coz ...i have received letter from igi investment bank that if the bank declare dividend than u want to recieve dividend directly into your bank acount or in the form of dividend warrant...so it might be possible kay this tyme the bank may report profit..baqi ALLAH behtar janta hai

These letters r being sent to the investors as per policy of the SECP to give options to the investors to receive dividend by direct transfer or in shape of dividend warrents. This is only ment to get the options from investors. It has no relationship with the expected announcement of dividend by a company.
"Suno sab ki, laiken Dehan apna apna"

Offline haris

• Thanks Received: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2012, 06:37:36 PM »
hmmm ok dehan bhai..i m new into stocks soo dont know abt it...but ALLAH karay bilal moti ke baat sach ho jaye takay jaan chutay es share say ...!!!

Offline babar4289

• Thanks Received: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2012, 03:09:34 PM »
Bilal bhai sab say pehlay engro us kay baad psmc aur is kay baad bilal bhai ka target hai igibl hai  :clap1:

Offline Dehan

• Research
  • Thanks Received: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2012, 06:35:41 PM »
Bilal bhai sab say pehlay engro us kay baad psmc aur is kay baad bilal bhai ka target hai igibl hai  :clap1:

yar 5 dehan main say aik b sahi nahi hova. Kam uz kam aik audh toka to lug jana chahia tha. Yar pakistani team pa b bet lagao to 5 main say aik match to jeet hi jati hay. Moti ko yakinan kisi saian baby ki zarorat hay.
"Suno sab ki, laiken Dehan apna apna"

Offline bilalmoti

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2012, 11:05:22 PM »
Lao IGIBL 2.8 on Wednesday. You will receive big news in the next 2 to 3 days.

Offline 007

• Thanks Received: 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2012, 12:42:11 AM »
 :thumbsdown_anim:

Offline sAr

• Thanks Received: 6
  • 90% Value Investor, 10% Sattai-Baaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2012, 03:14:16 AM »
In my opinion it is the right time to buy IGIIBL. Price range around 2-2.15 gives ideal entry point. The book value for IGIIBL as of March-2012 stands at PKR 6.28. If the BAFL deal strikes even at 0.5x BV the target will be PKR 3-3.15. It seems plausible as RBS-FABL deal was completed at 0.86x BV of RBS. Hence IGIIBL deal at 0.5x or above cannot be ruled out. As Qadir bhai has mentioned that the deal is close to its realization, we may expect price appreciation soon. (Kindly ignore Bilal Moti's Time-Frame)

Offline Ali Ahmed

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2012, 11:23:54 PM »
In my opinion it is the right time to buy IGIIBL. Price range around 2-2.15 gives ideal entry point. The book value for IGIIBL as of March-2012 stands at PKR 6.28. If the BAFL deal strikes even at 0.5x BV the target will be PKR 3-3.15. It seems plausible as RBS-FABL deal was completed at 0.86x BV of RBS. Hence IGIIBL deal at 0.5x or above cannot be ruled out. As Qadir bhai has mentioned that the deal is close to its realization, we may expect price appreciation soon. (Kindly ignore Bilal Moti's Time-Frame)

any news on BAFL acquisition

Offline Ali Ahmed

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2012, 12:16:09 AM »

Whilst the time appears right to buy this share, I would like to share the following with the forum:

It was brought to attention of teh Chairman of the bank about some mal practices or fraud by a couple of top officials of IGI bank.. The Chairman got put off and decided to sell the bank. The deal with BAFL was closed at Rs 4/ share. However, the SECP had raised some questions/ objections which both parties have been working to resolve.

The rumor has it that the matter will be resolved soon. In the worst case that it lingers on for some time the chairman may then decide to pull out of this deal and revamp the bank with some new blood with close monitoring and with an ambitious plan.

Tags: