Author Topic: An offer from ksestocks.com to pakinvestorsguide.com members  (Read 2554 times)

Offline ksestocks_dot_com

• Research
  • Thanks Received: 3
    • View Profile
An offer from ksestocks.com to pakinvestorsguide.com members
« Reply #-1 on: March 05, 2013, 01:17:07 PM »
I the owner/founder of ksestocks.com have been observing this forum for quite some time and have found various active users of this forum who also actively visit ksestocks.com and many of them also have a free membership account on ksestock.com

Frankly speaking, the life blood of a website are it's loyal users and I have decided to give back something to the loyal users of the above mentioned both sites (i.e. pakinvestorsguide and ksestocks).

What I offer is the upgrade of free membership account to bring it at-par with the paid membership account (i.e. access to all historic data available).
What I will consider before allowing the upgrade is;
  • The duration of current free membership @ ksestocks
  • How the selected member has been promoting ksestocks. Those who have been spreading negative comments will not be upgraded.
  • The upgrade will be for one year. It may be renewed again for next one year but remember it is a privilege not a right.

This offer is being made after having a chat with Farzooq and his allowance to make post this topic.

All those who are interested and think they are eligible may apply by sending an email to admin@ksestocks.com mentioning their user id or email address associated with their membership. Kindly also mention your user id of this forum so that your membership activity can be cross checked.

Please do not post your requests here because those will be ignored.

Regards,
ksestocks_dot_com
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 03:38:26 PM by ksestocks_dot_com »

Pakinvestorsguide

An offer from ksestocks.com to pakinvestorsguide.com members
« Reply #-1 on: March 05, 2013, 01:17:07 PM »

• Research
    • View Profile
Well so far as I see, only 1 old member has shown interest in this offer and got his account upgraded. Rest of the applications are from very junior members. Although I have placed those on the pending list and will Inshallah upgrade them but from now (Mar 14th 2013) onwards till Mar 31st 2013 this offer is for only those who satisfy any one of the following;

1. Is a member of ksestocks since Oct 2011 or earlier.
2. Is a member of any of these groups on this forum (Research, Sr. Member, Strategic Investor, Administrator)
3. Is a member of pakinvestorsguide and is recommended by Farzooq or M&M

• Research
    • View Profile
Re: An offer from ksestocks.com to pakinvestorsguide.com members
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 07:32:19 PM »
The above said offer is now closed.

As promised earlier, applicants on the pending list are upgraded.

Tags: