Author Topic: Share your story  (Read 368 times)

Offline Valueestimator

• Global Moderator
  • Thanks Received: 888
    • View Profile
Share your story
« Reply #-1 on: April 13, 2018, 10:14:34 AM »
Lets share your stories of gains and losses. What went wrong and what you did best.
Top Picks: KML, BTL, FASM, KHTC, AGIC, NPL, AKBL, BOP, DGKC, JDMT

Pakinvestorsguide

Share your story
« Reply #-1 on: April 13, 2018, 10:14:34 AM »

Offline Oddest

• Thanks Received: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Share your story
« on: April 13, 2018, 11:10:59 AM »
The wrong in my journey thus far in stocks has been my lack of ability to keep a scrip that starts moving upward, I normally always get off of the train midway or even before midway when I could tell that there is more room for profit. I still can't seem to able to learn how to sell at the right time or what's the right time to sell when a share is moving upward.

Another wrong had been my lack of ability to practice stop-loss. I have suffered too much by keep holding a share when I could tell by hearing from people or from seeing market trend that the share price will go much much down but I sit on it and then regret big time.

The best thing that happened to my trading/investment style was that I managed to overcome my fear of selling in loss. Now, I practice stop-loss like I practice religion. It has been doing wonders for me (literally).

As far as stories of losses and gains are concerned, well, specifics main kya parrna.  :tongue: :tongue:

Tags: