Author Topic: Feedback on this Forum - Suggestions / Recommendations for Improvements  (Read 55186 times)

Offline drrizwan

• Thanks Received: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Feedback on this Forum - Suggestions / Recommendations for Improvements
« Reply #259 on: June 30, 2015, 06:46:08 PM »
I have opened a/c with FS too; Now have contact with three brokers & diversified my risk against bankruptacy by agents.

You can/should open an investor account in CDC as well to park your long term holdings
I had CDC investor A/C since launch of this service; but used very rarely. Could use it efficiently only if online transfers are allowed for which wrote them many times. All investors should write them as it will be very helpful & provide a comfort to us.

I believe online transfers are allowed now
Please check with them again

No, simply you can access online and check the balance and details of your scripts under CDC Investor Account and Cash Balance or any so called Reporting if required so.

Regards

Online transactions from your CDC investor account to your subaccount with broker are now allowed. (but not vice versa, for that you still have to request your broker).  I recently had it activated. Go to cdc office, fill out form and sign, and a new tab will appear ONLINE TRANSACTIONS, in it add broker details and then you can send shares to broker.  However half the problem is still there, of moving shares back.  I believe DSS, direct settlement services, by cdc are in process of being finalized and that will provide better solution.

Pakinvestorsguide

« Reply #259 on: June 30, 2015, 06:46:08 PM »

Offline Rayhan150

• Thanks Received: 5
  • The Best Way to Predict the Future is to Create It
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 30, 2015, 10:54:20 PM »
Thanks for updating, i sure will check with CDC Office in Lahore & Have it activated would be a wonderful service to get rid of sending a Transaction Order / Check every now and then. Once i will have mine activated under CDC Access, will share with forum members too.

Regards

I have opened a/c with FS too; Now have contact with three brokers & diversified my risk against bankruptacy by agents.

You can/should open an investor account in CDC as well to park your long term holdings
I had CDC investor A/C since launch of this service; but used very rarely. Could use it efficiently only if online transfers are allowed for which wrote them many times. All investors should write them as it will be very helpful & provide a comfort to us.

I believe online transfers are allowed now
Please check with them again

No, simply you can access online and check the balance and details of your scripts under CDC Investor Account and Cash Balance or any so called Reporting if required so.

Regards

Online transactions from your CDC investor account to your subaccount with broker are now allowed. (but not vice versa, for that you still have to request your broker).  I recently had it activated. Go to cdc office, fill out form and sign, and a new tab will appear ONLINE TRANSACTIONS, in it add broker details and then you can send shares to broker.  However half the problem is still there, of moving shares back.  I believe DSS, direct settlement services, by cdc are in process of being finalized and that will provide better solution.
Just started A Family Restaurant Venture!
Appreciate if Fellow Members Pray for its success & LIKE US at www.Facebook.com/BawarchiLahore

Offline Cheetah

• The One Man Show !
  • Thanks Received: 8
  • Nail it
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 24, 2015, 12:39:37 AM »
Just noticed that thanks feature is restored or been fixed ?
"The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient." - Warren Buffett

Offline SBM

• Master Troll
  • Administrator
  • Thanks Received: 100
  • Ouulman :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 24, 2015, 10:19:36 AM »
Just noticed that thanks feature is restored or been fixed ?

neither.
Am doing it manually.
I hate waking up.

Offline Cheetah

• The One Man Show !
  • Nail it
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 25, 2015, 05:57:49 PM »
There is a addon that offers thanks feature along with groan too. People can use accordingly :p very interesting . Also it allows people to see for which post they are being thanked or groan :p
"The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient." - Warren Buffett

Offline SBM

• Master Troll
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 26, 2015, 08:50:04 PM »
There is a addon that offers thanks feature along with groan too. People can use accordingly :p very interesting . Also it allows people to see for which post they are being thanked or groan :p

Right, thanks
M&M, can u please look into this ?
I hate waking up.

Offline Cheetah

• The One Man Show !
  • Nail it
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: August 06, 2015, 10:48:37 PM »
I can access Pakistan equities board without signing in.. Means guests can access it !

Offline abdullah01

• Thanks Received: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 13, 2015, 12:56:50 PM »
There should be separate place where we can put ads for selling and buying of property. We all move money between real estate and stocks so there should be separate area to discuss that?  :dunno:
FFC,FFBL,FCCL,ENGRO,EFOODS,EPQL,KAPCO,HUBC,PPL,POL,PSO,MLCF,PAEL,MUGHAL,SYS,HINO.

Offline SBM

• Master Troll
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 17, 2015, 04:56:42 PM »
There should be separate place where we can put ads for selling and buying of property. We all move money between real estate and stocks so there should be separate area to discuss that?  :dunno:

you can always try
http://www.zameen.com/?
http://www.lamudi.pk/
http://www.homespakistan.com/
http://olx.com.pk/houses/
http://www.meraghar.pk/
http://www.apnaplot.pk/?

etc
I hate waking up.

Offline 007

• Research
  • Thanks Received: 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: October 17, 2015, 09:36:58 PM »
lol

Offline drqamarhk

• View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 17, 2015, 10:49:19 PM »
lol
It would be helpful if there is a separate place where one can get the lattest fundamentals of active companies.

Offline SBM

• Master Troll
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: October 24, 2015, 05:19:14 AM »
lol
It would be helpful if there is a separate place where one can get the lattest fundamentals of active companies.

http://investorguide360.com/
I hate waking up.

Offline abdullah01

• View Profile
FFC,FFBL,FCCL,ENGRO,EFOODS,EPQL,KAPCO,HUBC,PPL,POL,PSO,MLCF,PAEL,MUGHAL,SYS,HINO.

Offline SBM

• Master Troll
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I hate waking up.

Online Ali Asadullah

• View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 14, 2016, 07:28:38 PM »
There should be any mechanism to recognize the efforts of the members who give successful buy calls for the benefit of general public as they are the real heroes of the day. Think on it... :skeptic: