Dow enters into bearish zone.
Learner bhai, could you highlight some of the important aspects of the chart...i have looked at the pivot and support resistance points, but would appreciate more info as to price movement and ma's, as well as parabolics and bollingers and how you would interpret it, thanks.
1. This is not the system which I mentioned in my post about a month back.
2. For the last couple of days I have consecutively loss trades because I tried to trade the news only and did not pay attention on technical indicators.
3. I am not following the system which appeared on the chart, rather I use this chart to have a complete idea of Trend of Multiple Timeframes in a Single Look, and also sometime checking the support and resistance levels.
4. My system mentioned at No. 1 is a pains taking job, it is successful but it needs lot of patience to watch market and trade after hours of wait when all the indicators are synchronized.
5. All the indicators as appeared on the chart are automatically updated, it is created by coding.
6. If you still need to know how this system work as appeared on the chart, please let me know. As I am not following that system nor back tested, but after loss on trading news I am coming back to technicals, so along with my own system I tried to check this system also.
Basic of this system is there are two main flow of tracks: one’s center line is Black and the other’s dark Red, one can enter in trade when Black crosses Red and close the trade and reopen it the trade in opposite direction when Black crosses Back to Red.
So if u wanna know more then I need to write little more.