Author Topic: Investor behavior in stock markets of Pakistan  (Read 3872 times)

bilalnuman

Investor behavior in stock markets of Pakistan
« Reply #-1 on: September 16, 2009, 03:31:22 PM »
Dear Members
Asalaam o Alikum
I hope you will be fine and enjoying your best of health. I would like to take a few minutes of yours. I am a student of MS Management Sciences doing major in Finance from COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Lahore-Pakistan. As a compulsory requirement of MS final dissertation, I am conducting a research on "Investors behavior in Stock Markets of Pakistan".
            You must be aware that field of Behavioral Finance in Pakistan is quite new even the finance experts are less familiarized with it. I could not find any work in Pakistan considering the behavioral aspect of investor whereas it is getting popular in our neighboring countries like India, China, Japan. Therefore I have taken the initiative but I am facing problems in data collection. Since I am using primary data, therefore in contacting the investors (Individual and Institutional) to get my questionnaire filled has become a great hindrance for the completion of this study. If you can please fill up the online questionnaire (Please follow the link given below to participate in the survey), it will be a great help for me.

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=ohgaj1lp446p4du637659

I will be very thankful to you for your kind help. Thanking you in anticipation.
Please don’t leave it for others, make your contribution by filling the above questionnaire. 

Regards
Muhammad Fahid Saleem
MS Scholar,
COMSATS Institute of Information and Technology, Lahore
Cell# 0333-4383416

Pakinvestorsguide

Investor behavior in stock markets of Pakistan
« Reply #-1 on: September 16, 2009, 03:31:22 PM »

um@ir

Re: Investor behavior in stock markets of Pakistan
« on: September 17, 2009, 10:58:02 PM »
First of all, i would like to appreciate that you are doing a research work on Stock market !!

My suggestion would be visit different brokerage houses both of LSE and KSE (if you can afford) to fill out your questionnaire. Get a visiting card of the concerned person ! (This would add the credibility to your survey)

Best of luck !!

Once you are done, share your findings here !!

bilalnuman

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 06:42:15 AM »
Thank you Umair for your suggestion. Let me tell you I have visited LSE but unfortunately no one was willing to cooperate except a brokerage a house named Stock Master. But after frequent visits to LSE I succeeded to get forty questionnaires filled from there. Coming to Karachi was not possible for me so I wrote to more than 150 branches of different brokerage houses and sent my questionnaire to them along with return envelope but you will b surprised to know only got four replies means ten questionnaires. Then I decided to make it online till now after making more than hundreds of mails and putting that link on each and every forum possible for me got only 25 replies ur reply is 26th. I am getting desperate to get replies but don’t know how I can get these. Thank you once again for ur cooperation. If you can plz send this link to ur friends and request them to participate I shall be very thankful to u.
Regards
Bilal 

bilalnuman

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 12:38:42 PM »
Dear Members
Asalaam o Alikum
I hope you will be fine and enjoying your best of health. I would like to take few minutes of yours. I am conducting a research on “Investor behavior in Stock Market of Pakistan” as a compulsory requirement for my MS final dissertation.  You are requested to please follow the link to fill up the questionnaire. I hope you will cooperate. The link is as under
http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=ohgaj1lp446p4du637659
Thanking you in anticipation.
Regards
Muhammad Fahid Saleem
MS Scholar,
COMSATS Institute of Information and Technology, Lahore
bilalnuman84@yahoo.com  , 0333-4383416

Offline traderus

• Thanks Received: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 12:59:45 AM »
Nice post and I have found useful information in the site that you linked to.
Thanks

Offline M&M

• KSE100 Trader
  • Administrator
  • Thanks Received: 109
  • Who doesn't like chocolates and profits?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 01:14:00 PM »
haha mujhey to topic parh ke hi hassi arahi hey .. kia kahooon
naughty behaviour hehe
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." - Socrates

Guidelines | Messages | Follow me

Offline asimsaim

• Thanks Received: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2010, 01:27:47 PM »
filled.

Offline Research Doctor

• Thanks Received: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2010, 06:18:25 PM »
filled.
Sir kam az kam aap date dekh letay. Yeh aik saal puraan performa tha!!!!!!!!! Kisi ne uunhi gara murda ukhaar bahir kia hai.

Offline asimsaim

• Thanks Received: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2010, 08:35:52 PM »
filled.
Sir kam az kam aap date dekh letay. Yeh aik saal puraan performa tha!!!!!!!!! Kisi ne uunhi gara murda ukhaar bahir kia hai.
:laugh:  but it was interesting.

Tags: