Author Topic: CTTL -- Callmate Telips  (Read 4795 times)

um@ir

CTTL -- Callmate Telips
« Reply #-1 on: October 06, 2008, 02:34:40 PM »
All About Callmate Telips

Pakinvestorsguide

CTTL -- Callmate Telips
« Reply #-1 on: October 06, 2008, 02:34:40 PM »

Offline Asim

• Thanks Received: 0
    • View Profile
Re: CTTL -- Callmate Telips
« on: October 19, 2009, 03:56:33 PM »
iss share ka kya bana tha? kya secp ne logon ko compensate kya tha? esp ferzooq bhai apka iss me overall kaisa experience raha, kya khoya kya paya ?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 04:11:50 PM by Asim »

Offline Asim

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 09:37:09 AM »
iss share ka kya bana tha? kya secp ne logon ko compensate kya tha? esp ferzooq bhai apka iss me overall kaisa experience raha, kya khoya kya paya ?

Offline Farzooq

• Administrator
  • Thanks Received: 196
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 09:40:50 AM »

delisted
TOP PICKS
Engro fatima ogdc pol pso dgkc mlcf kapco npl ubl atrl nml efoods aicl hcar searl

Offline Asim

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 10:08:26 AM »
kya secp ne logon ko compensate kya tha? i am just eager to know how our regulatry authority protects the rights of common people.. and more than that how they compensate common people after delisting a company..

Offline Farzooq

• Administrator
  • Thanks Received: 196
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 10:18:01 AM »
kya secp ne logon ko compensate kya tha? i am just eager to know how our regulatry authority protects the rights of common people.. and more than that how they compensate common people after delisting a company..

no one compensates
hundreds of cases like these are pending in courts
TOP PICKS
Engro fatima ogdc pol pso dgkc mlcf kapco npl ubl atrl nml efoods aicl hcar searl

Offline mra901

• Thanks Received: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 04:15:17 PM »
Zong applies to acquire LDI licence of defunct Callmate

KARACHI: Zong has sought acquisition of Callmate defunct licence from Pakistan Telecom-munication Authority (PTA) to offer different telephony services as Long Distance International (LDI) operator. A senior official of Zong told Daily Times Chinese mobile phone company has been given approval by the federal Cabinet Committee and Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication (MoITT) on its request. Zong has been looking for obtaining LDI licence since its launch in 2008 however it has not been given the licence due to binding of commercial contract between the government of Pakistan and United Arab of Emirates. Now the contract period is going to be end and there is no obstacle to issue new licence of any kind to existing operators, Sajid Mehmood Chief Commercial Officer Zong said. It is expected PTA would auction LDI licence as per its rule and facilitate Chinese cellular phone company which has been expanding its services in every nook of corner of the country, he said. It had applied for LDI licence many years ago however PTA was reluctant to give its licence despite it had been given go-ahead signal by the Federal Cabinet and MoITT. Presently the cellular phone company is providing international call services in collaboration with different partners but it will get edge having a licence to operate international calls, SMS and telephony service through its own network. Zong has been the fastest growing network in the country since last two financial years. It jumped to fourth position from the fifth due in terms of connections while its subscribers’ base has crossed the benchmark of 19 million. The licence of Callmate Telips Telecom has been terminated in 2008 since then none of the operators existing or new has acquired its licence neither it was auctioned. muhammad yasir

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2013\01\11\story_11-1-2013_pg5_5

Offline Irfankhan

• Thanks Received: 2
  • Be Careful and Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 07:56:26 PM »
Zong applies to acquire LDI licence of defunct Callmate

KARACHI: Zong has sought acquisition of Callmate defunct licence from Pakistan Telecom-munication Authority (PTA) to offer different telephony services as Long Distance International (LDI) operator. A senior official of Zong told Daily Times Chinese mobile phone company has been given approval by the federal Cabinet Committee and Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication (MoITT) on its request. Zong has been looking for obtaining LDI licence since its launch in 2008 however it has not been given the licence due to binding of commercial contract between the government of Pakistan and United Arab of Emirates. Now the contract period is going to be end and there is no obstacle to issue new licence of any kind to existing operators, Sajid Mehmood Chief Commercial Officer Zong said. It is expected PTA would auction LDI licence as per its rule and facilitate Chinese cellular phone company which has been expanding its services in every nook of corner of the country, he said. It had applied for LDI licence many years ago however PTA was reluctant to give its licence despite it had been given go-ahead signal by the Federal Cabinet and MoITT. Presently the cellular phone company is providing international call services in collaboration with different partners but it will get edge having a licence to operate international calls, SMS and telephony service through its own network. Zong has been the fastest growing network in the country since last two financial years. It jumped to fourth position from the fifth due in terms of connections while its subscribers’ base has crossed the benchmark of 19 million. The licence of Callmate Telips Telecom has been terminated in 2008 since then none of the operators existing or new has acquired its licence neither it was auctioned. muhammad yasir

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2013\01\11\story_11-1-2013_pg5_5
Brothers i have lost big money in this share 45,000 i have and have no hope. this teaches that the company in KSE with 1000 rupees like JOVC and upper cap Callmate at 110 can go to zero anytime.
Allah Sab ko apnay hifz-o-aman main rakhtay.

Offline SYB

• BE SMART AS YOU ARE
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2014, 02:02:03 PM »
Dear All, I am also the victim of CALLMATE :o. I have 54,500 shares of it till the last second of trading at KSE. After delisted, where are my shares? Don't know. Will be compensate or not in future? Where's the SECP and KSE management.......Kick them all to wake up...........

Offline aliraza

• Thanks Received: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2014, 05:49:15 PM »
Dear All, I am also the victim of CALLMATE :o. I have 54,500 shares of it till the last second of trading at KSE. After delisted, where are my shares? Don't know. Will be compensate or not in future? Where's the SECP and KSE management.......Kick them all to wake up...........

syb bhai sabar karee buss

Offline Irfankhan

• Be Careful and Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2014, 06:16:55 PM »
This shows that World Stock Exchanges are made for rich tobecome more richer and the poor and common men to become poorer.
we donot go to high court and supreme court for such things and this is why they are playing this way.
I have atleast 5 companies shares including two of them Textiles then Cements as well.
Nobody is there to support. if there is 25 people in support with big quantities we can make difference.

Offline babar4289

• Thanks Received: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2014, 09:42:28 PM »
irfan bhai kiya yaad dila diya callmate bari mushkil say is ka loss bhool paye thay kay app nay  phir :(

Offline ASHIQKHAN

• Thanks Received: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2014, 10:03:33 PM »
I lost about 10 Lakh in Callmate but I recovered that in Netsol.

Offline Irfankhan

• Be Careful and Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2014, 10:19:41 PM »
irfan bhai kiya yaad dila diya callmate bari mushkil say is ka loss bhool paye thay kay app nay  phir :(
Bhai yehi to masla hai hamara k hum bhol jatay hain.
meri tarha k 5 hon to main dekha doon k SECP and KSEGL ko rooz yaad aayay yeh kahani
 :@

Offline asim.786

• Research
  • Thanks Received: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2014, 10:37:15 PM »
Bhai yehi to masla hai hamara k hum bhol jatay hain.
meri tarha k 5 hon to main dekha doon k SECP and KSEGL ko rooz yaad aayay yeh kahani
 :@
Hell to secp fraud company karty ha aur trading ban Kar k awaam Ko  thook detay han bajay is k keh in logon kee properties sell Kar k awaam ka passa wapis karain jungle ka kanoon ha I'm not efectee of callmate but
m efectee of beema Pakistan 75 k shares raddddi ke tokari ma parray han around 3 lakh from 2005
Still banned

Top Picks. EFOODS,PPL,SHEL,FFC,PNSC,JSCL,BIPL.FFBL,IGIIL!CSAP

Offline SYB

• BE SMART AS YOU ARE
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2014, 10:13:18 AM »
& what will you say about Zealpak Cement, Trading blocked by the order of Court. what the hell is? The dispute between one broker and his client on these shares and court order leave the people in hell. I have 252,000 shares of ZELP and  :bangin: :bangin: huhu huhu

Offline SYB

• BE SMART AS YOU ARE
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2014, 04:49:47 PM »
Kash, Hum azad hotay............ :bangin: uuu

Offline SYB

• BE SMART AS YOU ARE
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2014, 11:47:42 AM »
Mein es ko bholna chahta hoon............ magr kambhat nahi bohlta  huhu huhu huhu huhu

Offline zakhan76

• Thanks Received: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2014, 02:11:18 PM »
Brothers, truly feel bad at this injustice to all those who are affectees...
Yes there is no protection available to common investors.... :(

Tags: