Author Topic: NCL -- Nishat (Chunian) Limited.  (Read 325577 times)

Offline Salammembers

• Thanks Received: 26
    • View Profile
Re: NCL -- Nishat (Chunian) Limited.
« Reply #1359 on: November 28, 2019, 12:49:06 PM »

AKD Daily

NCL: 1QFY20 Result Previews

NCL – All good things come to an end: Previewing 1QFY20F results for NCL, we expect the company to report NPAT of PkR58mn (EPS: PkR0.24) vs. PkR852mn (EPS: PkR3.55) in 1QFY19, down 93%YoY. Numerous factors are at play contributing to earnings plunge: i) margin contraction (-5.83ppts.YoY) due to cyclical headwinds in the lower end of value chain, ii) elevated finance cost (62%YoY) due to interest rate hikes, and iii) absence of FX gains (vs. PkR188mn last year). Sequentially, headline earnings are likely to come off by 92%QoQ, where earnings decline is primarily due to absence of i) dividend income from power subsidiary (vs. PkR376mn last quarter) and ii) one-off FX gain recorded in the last quarter. Moreover, since the Rupee has gained ~2% against the US$, we might potentially see a reversal of some of the exchange gains recorded in the last quarter, thus rupee appreciation poses a downside risk to our quarterly earnings forecast.

buy for 45/ double shah within   2 yrs :fingerscrossed1:

Pakinvestorsguide

« Reply #1359 on: November 28, 2019, 12:49:06 PM »

Offline RNE

• Thanks Received: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: November 28, 2019, 01:25:22 PM »

AKD Daily

NCL – All good things come to an end: Previewing 1QFY20F results for NCL, we expect the company to report NPAT of PkR58mn (EPS: PkR0.24) vs. PkR852mn (EPS: PkR3.55) in 1QFY19, down 93%YoY. Numerous factors are at play contributing to earnings plunge: i) margin contraction (-5.83ppts.YoY) due to cyclical headwinds in the lower end of value chain, ii) elevated finance cost (62%YoY) due to interest rate hikes, and iii) absence of FX gains (vs. PkR188mn last year). Sequentially, headline earnings are likely to come off by 92%QoQ, where earnings decline is primarily due to absence of i) dividend income from power subsidiary (vs. PkR376mn last quarter) and ii) one-off FX gain recorded in the last quarter. Moreover, since the Rupee has gained ~2% against the US$, we might potentially see a reversal of some of the exchange gains recorded in the last quarter, thus rupee appreciation poses a downside risk to our quarterly earnings forecast.

You meant 2 months right?
18% return in 2 years is not worth the investment? Many other items would go up much more than 18% in 2 years..

Offline Salammembers

• View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: November 28, 2019, 01:30:28 PM »

AKD Daily

You meant 2 months right?
18% return in 2 years is not worth the investment? Many other items would go up much more than 18% in 2 years..

double shah in 2 yrs :tongue:

Offline alishahid84

• Thanks Received: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: November 28, 2019, 02:22:24 PM »
Salam bhai... aj textiles pe itne bullish hone ke koi khaas waja?

Offline Salammembers

• View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: November 28, 2019, 02:50:55 PM »
Ncl cheap
So is Nml
Favourite Gadt Joo itna cheap nahi  :bangin:

Offline Farooq Qadir

• Thanks Received: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: November 28, 2019, 03:46:27 PM »
Ncl cheap
So is Nml
45 tu June 19 ka target hai. I expecting 60
POL, PSO,AICL,SEARL,NRL,FFC,FFBL,UBL,OGDC,MUGHAL

Offline Farooq Qadir

• View Profile
« Reply #1365 on: November 28, 2019, 03:48:19 PM »
Ncl cheap
So is Nml
Ncl cheap
So is Nml

Sorry June 20 :ohmy:

Offline Farooq Qadir

• View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: February 13, 2020, 12:17:44 PM »
AKD

NCL: 1HFY20 Result Preview

NCL – earnings to normalize as one-offs disappear: Previewing 2QFY20F results for NCL, we expect the company to report NPAT of PkR600mn (EPS: PkR2.50) vs. PkR1,166mn (EPS: PkR4.86) in 2QFY19, down 48.6%YoY. The estimated earnings decline is primarily on account of lower other income (-66%YoY) – which was abnormally high in SPLY, courtesy one-off gain on sale of the entertainment business and exchange gain recorded in SPLY.  Core textile earnings, however, are likely to increase 31%YoY, on the back of i) topline growth of 5%YoY and ii) YoY margin accretion at gross level (+170bpsYoY). Sequentially, earnings are likely to jump 3.46xQoQ, where seasonality gains drive both core (i.e. seasonal improvement in yarn business) and non-core earnings (reflection of year-end payout from power subsidiary) higher. Cumulatively, NCL’s headline earnings in 1HFY20 is expected to stand 62%YoY lower, reflecting both decline in core earnings (cycle reversal in the low value-added segment) and high base effect due to large one-offs (exchange gains and gain on sale of the subsidiary) in SPLY.

Offline Farzooq

• Administrator
  • Thanks Received: 196
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: February 26, 2020, 11:31:42 AM »
NCL: Absence of Exchange Gains Resulting in Lower Net Margins

Nishat Chunian Limited (NCL) is schedule to release its 1HFY20 financial result on 27th Feb’20. We expect the company to record a profit after tax (PAT) of PKR 352mn (EPS: PKR 1.47), significantly down by 83% YoY. Net sales of the company are expected to increase by 4% YoY due to uptick in final products prices on the back of currency depreciation of 15% YoY. Whereas the decline in bottom-line is on account of i) lower other income on the back of exchange loss of PKR ~125mn compared to exchange gains of PKR ~990mn during 1HFY19, and ii) decline in gross margins by 143bps to 11.95% due to higher input costs. On a quarterly basis, topline of the company is expected to grow by 5% YoY and 11% QoQ to PKR 10,625mn in 2Q while gross margins of NCL are expected to improve by 57bps YoY to 11.44% on account of increasing margins amid PKR depreciation.
TOP PICKS
Engro efert ogdc ppl pso dgkc luck hubc ubl hbl atrl nrl nml efoods aicl hcar searl