Author Topic: Fundamental analysis vs Technical analysis  (Read 33941 times)

Offline nadeemkhaliq

• Research
  • Thanks Received: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Fundamental analysis vs Technical analysis
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2015, 05:21:24 PM »
One of my friend holding one million shares at an average of 45 price shoot to 65 within 10 days he is very happy one thing in his mind to sold at 75 suddenly market in panic and in no time share price reaches to 44  loss of 21 million in a week in kse smart investors r thosr who change their mind quickly then when share price reaches 45 he sold all there holding in panic no profit altjough fundemental of company r same I m in stock market for last 30 years seen 1998 2005 and 2008 crashes wise people in kse r those who takes profit taking regularly otherwise out from the market no of times I have seen seasonal analyst and gurus who r seen in forum only in tezi in mandi they r out and when kse r down fundementall and technical doesnt means I have seen no of times seasonal investors who called him gurus but out of market suffering huge loss

Pakinvestorsguide

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2015, 05:21:24 PM »

Offline hammad01

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2015, 05:48:20 PM »
There are  many people who asked in loud voice to sell PAEL at the price of 55 and then at 50 and now I am sure they will recommend people to buy at 65-66 level. I can never understand the mentality of those people. People who sold at 55 and buy at 65-66 are the winners or people who kept it at 50 and did not sell & still keeping it at 63-65 level for future growth are the winners? If you say to avoid unrealized loss, so as everyone know unrealized loss is nothing If someone knows and have faith that the price will go to lets say 80. Then a wise thing is to keep it even in temporary dips or buy it at 65. If you keep it from 50 level, it means total profit is Rs 30. If you buy at 66, profit is Rs 14 and loss is Rs 16 for not keeping it between 50 to 66 level. Brokerage cost in buying and selling and capital gain tax is other expenses. If you do not believe on your buying, then you have this kind of decisions or if you are purely a day trader and fear of 1 week unrealized loss.

Yes If you have a plan to exit from a share at some point and re-enter if it goes down to certain level. This is quite understandable. But if you buy some share at 57 and it goes to 61 and then due to market crash it takes a dip and you ask those people to sell at 50 and make loss and buy at 65 is totally beyond any investor understanding. Why to keep a realized loss when they can avoid this realized loss by keeping it with patience. But this one can only do if they have believe according to the financial that this is temporary dip and its fair value is much higher than this.

I am not talking particularly people on this forum, I am talking in general. Please people on this forum do not take it personal. If they want to debate on this one, they are welcome. But my this post is not particularly about any person. Apart from pakinvestorguide, I have seen a lot of people doing this during that market crash. I think those people cannot read financial or cannot understand financial of any company.

everyone has their own trading system
Just because other people cannot understand their system doesnt mean it doesnt work
If it works for them, it shouldnt bother us.

Completly agreed with SBM. Even I have given examples of this few days back in PAEL forum. If things are 1+1=2 (so simple) then in stock market no gain n no loss. Things are complicated brother, you earn because someone loose and you loose because some one earn.

Offline Analst

• Thanks Received: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2015, 06:15:06 PM »
One of my friend holding one million shares at an average of 45 price shoot to 65 within 10 days he is very happy one thing in his mind to sold at 75 suddenly market in panic and in no time share price reaches to 44  loss of 21 million in a week in kse smart investors r thosr who change their mind quickly then when share price reaches 45 he sold all there holding in panic no profit altjough fundemental of company r same I m in stock market for last 30 years seen 1998 2005 and 2008 crashes wise people in kse r those who takes profit taking regularly otherwise out from the market no of times I have seen seasonal analyst and gurus who r seen in forum only in tezi in mandi they r out and when kse r down fundementall and technical doesnt means I have seen no of times seasonal investors who called him gurus but out of market suffering huge loss

Nadeem Sb ap ko apnay dost to buy kerwana chahiya tha 41 pa. but ap us waqat 37 ki bat ker rahay thay....

For example ap ka dost agar Analyst group to follow kerta to kia usay ya loss hota?

41 pa ap kia awaz 37 ki the or analyst Group buying ka bol raha tha. 

I am sure usay panic kernay ma sab sa bara hath ap ka ho ga.

Try to understand difference between post and pre recommendation.

With Due Respect ,   Please don't reply blame for sake of blame and criticism or to win the argument only. if you want to reply, come with some fact , come with Analyst history. Hawa ma bat mat kerna, i request you. 
A member of Analyst Group

Offline Analyst Group

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2015, 06:15:56 PM »
I agree with you but there are two things.

1) 2005 and 2008 market crash was totally different from recent 2015 market fall. The economy, interest rates, dollar price etc was improving. There was stock market crash due to some other reason not because of economy crash. This everyone should understand,
2) Even people who lost in 2005 and 2008 and even in 2015 where people who invested their money either in overvalued stocks or financially weak companies. Both investments are totally wrong in any circumstances.

Even I have a friend who bought 1 MM shares of PAEL at a price of 30 with the intention of selling it at a price of 75 based on Financial not technical. The share value dropped from 60 to 41 but he did not sell. On temporarily basis he had unrealized loss but after 15 days market recovered and now PAEL is at 64 and ready to reach inshaAllah 75 in the coming few weeks. At the end of the day he is the winner as he has lost zero. Plus he saved brokerage cost and capital gain payment by not selling before the target price based on financial.

People who use their common sense and who has good knowledge of financial never lost anything during this crash and even in 2005-2008 crash. But people who purely buy and sell based on technical analysis can not earn a lot in the long run. They suffer a lot especially during these times of market crashes. Technical analysis is good but only in some circumstances. But people who invest in undervalued stock of good companies in fact growing companies always have upper hand on people who invest based on technical analysis only. Drop of share value is a problem only if something happen with the financial not technical. Share value of PAEL dropped from undervalued position that is why it recovered and crossed 60 level again in no time.

Nadeem bhai, give one any one example where company has growing financial and share drops from undervalue price and never come back and cross that price again. Please do not give me example of Clover, PIBTL, Netsol, World call etc. Because when people talk about these companies I believe either they do not have financial knowledge or they did not study the financial. Therefore, Give me example of a company whose financial are growing and stock drops from undervalued position and then never come back to that level.

Offline Dehan

• Research
  • Thanks Received: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2015, 06:42:34 PM »

Nadeem Sb ap ko apnay dost to buy kerwana chahiya tha 41 pa. but ap us waqat 37 ki bat ker rahay thay....

For example ap ka dost agar Analyst group to follow kerta to kia usay ya loss hota?

With Due Respect ,   Please don't reply blame for sake of blame and criticism or to win the argument only. if you want to reply, come with some fact , come with Analyst history. Hawa ma bat mat kerna, i request you.
Kafi ho gia ha ab ye roola goola.
Baat khatam karain ab.
Koi aur baat kartay hain is k siva.
"Suno sab ki, laiken Dehan apna apna"

Offline hammad ahmed

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2015, 07:29:13 PM »
i wish to take entry in pael,,,at what level  i should buy???plz help analyst group

Offline Analst

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2015, 07:31:18 PM »

Offline Analst

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2015, 07:33:20 PM »
i wish to take entry in pael,,,at what level  i should buy???plz help analyst group

Buy on dip with time horizon till December 15/or exit call from Analyst group.

Offline Analst

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2015, 07:37:57 PM »

Baat khatam karain ab.

Dehan Bhai,

Koi rola gola nahi hay. Ya jo log bila waja ka patwari bantay hen with out any sufficient knowledge and study. Ya logon ki hard earned money ka sath khalitay hen. kitnay log loss kertay hen in ki waja say. or bad ma apni posts filter kar ka parthan mantari ban jatay hen. is banday na 41 pa pel ki sell call de tha or next price 37 batae the. Kitnay logon ko is na barbad kia is tarha say.  ab kehta hay sell on peak and buy on dip.

Offline Dehan

• Research
  • Thanks Received: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2015, 08:51:30 PM »

Baat khatam karain ab.

Dehan Bhai,

Koi rola gola nahi hay. Ya jo log bila waja ka patwari bantay hen with out any sufficient knowledge and study. Ya logon ki hard earned money ka sath khalitay hen. kitnay log loss kertay hen in ki waja say. or bad ma apni posts filter kar ka parthan mantari ban jatay hen. is banday na 41 pa pel ki sell call de tha or next price 37 batae the. Kitnay logon ko is na barbad kia is tarha say.  ab kehta hay sell on peak and buy on dip.
This is forum every one has the right to express his opinion in an opinion manner. The opinion is treated as ALERT.  One should not follow blindly any ones opinion and do his own analysis for buying or selling as the outcome (gain or loss) is  solely to be sustained by him.

The dangerous thing is to give buy or sell calls or to express opinion time and again in such a manner that new bees r influenced to make decision without their own analysis.

So treat this like a forum and one should not b personal. As most of us take benefit from the information/ knowledge of others.

Please close this chapter and lets have another day.
"Suno sab ki, laiken Dehan apna apna"

Offline Analyst Group

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2015, 09:09:28 PM »

Baat khatam karain ab.

Dehan Bhai,

This is forum every one has the right to express his opinion in an opinion manner. The opinion is treated as ALERT.  One should not follow blindly any ones opinion and do his own analysis for buying or selling as the outcome (gain or loss) is  solely to be sustained by him.

The dangerous thing is to give buy or sell calls or to express opinion time and again in such a manner that new bees r influenced to make decision without their own analysis.

So treat this like a forum and one should not b personal. As most of us take benefit from the information/ knowledge of others.

Please close this chapter and lets have another day.
Agreed. But next time we will not tolerate if anyone talks in abusive language or bazari language. I think you have not read the post of one of the members of this forum who were using some abusing/bazari language for analyst group. That post was rightly deleted by SBM. I agree with you lets leave that topic for the time being

Offline nadeemkhaliq

• Research
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2015, 10:08:12 PM »
So called gurus r out of the market when pael price Down from 60.85 to 44 given  several time personnel message to me even ask and begging me to given him cell no of me for advise trapping peoples using childish approach see my previous posts where I give the target of 55 when share price traded at 26

Offline nadeemkhaliq

• Research
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2015, 10:14:59 PM »

Baat khatam karain ab.

Dehan Bhai,

tumharey chakar me kitney log 75 me chakar me rahe aur phir jab index 35000 she 28500 aye aur jab tum mun chupae baithe the logo ne panic me 45 per loss kia kitne logo ki badue lo ge anyway mera yeh calibre nahi tum jaise chotey logo ke Mon lagoon bate to Asia karate ho jaise pael ko tum he chala rahe ho public me hero bante ho jab market nechey a Rand the to roz mujhe pm karte the kaho to woh pm show kar do

Offline Analst

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2015, 10:17:47 PM »
So called gurus r out of the market when pael price Down from 60.85 to 44 given  several time personnel message to me even ask and begging me to given him cell no of me for advise trapping peoples using childish approach see my previous posts where I give the target of 55 when share price traded at 26

41 pa sell call kis na de the maray bhai? Non professional baten na karo. facts pa bat karo. On record ha PAEL 37 ki price call Nadeem Khaliq ki. You just helped the ppl to book their losses.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 10:19:30 PM by Analst »

Offline Analyst Group

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2015, 10:19:12 PM »
Yes I was sending personal post to you as I liked to learn some technical things that is why I asked for your cell number which has nothing to do with PAEL fall. I wanted to ask something about technical analysis for my own learning. It has nothing to do with PAEL.

For PAEL alhumdullilah we were pretty fine. Because of solid financial. Analyst Group was the only one who were asking people to have patience and hold their nerves. But You were the only who was creating panic in the forum. Ok Just write one report on PAEL based on their recent financial. You cannot because day traders cannot do so. They can only buy and sell on technical. I respected you because you are an old member. Per I think kuch log Izat le kar Sir Per char jate hain.

Offline Analst

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2015, 10:21:47 PM »
Yes I was sending personal post to you as I liked to learn some technical things that is why I asked for your cell number which has nothing to do with PAEL fall. I wanted to ask something about technical analysis for my own learning. It has nothing to do with PAEL.

For PAEL alhumdullilah we were pretty fine. Because of solid financial. Analyst Group was the only one who were asking people to have patience and hold their nerves. But You were the only who was creating panic in the forum. Ok Just write one report on PAEL based on their recent financial. You cannot because day traders cannot do so. They can only buy and sell on technical. I respected you because you are an old member. Per I think kuch log Izat le kar Sir Per char jate hain.

I doubt he has any good knowledge about technical tools.
His technical analysis starts and ends with Pan wala in juma prayer.

Offline nadeemkhaliq

• Research
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2015, 10:24:01 PM »
Purely satta and speculation when satta finish story finish don't like to talk with below standard peoples kindly don't PM me

Offline Analyst Group

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2015, 10:27:54 PM »
Purely satta and speculation when satta finish story finish don't like to talk with below standard peoples kindly don't PM me
Please write some solid report on PAEL and then discuss. Do not talk without logic brother. I am waiting to read some solid report from your side. Day trader se  Investor wali suggestion bhi do brother kabhi. Logo ko 48 per sell ki call de kar 65 per buy ki call kahan gi guidance hai brother.

Offline nadeemkhaliq

• Research
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2015, 10:30:14 PM »
I have seen no of times in past 30 years so called gurus who take entry like u and out of the market seen your patience when u r in panic out of your 300 post appx 280 post r same where u repeat level two of 75

Offline Analst

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2015, 10:31:33 PM »
Please write some solid report on PAEL and then discuss. Do not talk without logic brother. I am waiting to read some solid report from your side. Day trader se  Investor wali suggestion bhi do brother kabhi. Logo ko 48 per sell ki call de kar 65 per buy ki call kahan gi guidance hai brother.

Bhai meray, professionally and morally weak person always make comments on one's personality. Being a Muslim and human being it does not suit me to comment on ur personality and standard. Still i will criticize on your incorrect predictions which made ppl cry, just like one of your friend whose story  shared by you few moments before.