Author Topic: GGL -- Ghani Gases Limited  (Read 102709 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Thanks Received: 15
    • View Profile
GGL -- Ghani Gases Limited
« Reply #-1 on: January 05, 2010, 03:40:17 PM »
All About Ghani Gases Limited
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 10:48:00 AM by M&M »

Pakinvestorsguide

GGL -- Ghani Gases Limited
« Reply #-1 on: January 05, 2010, 03:40:17 PM »

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: GGL -- Ghani Gases Limited
« on: January 05, 2010, 03:52:03 PM »
AKD Quotidian

Ghani Gases Limited: On the Exchange

Ghani Gases Limited (GGL) has been listed on the Karachi Stock Exchange from today. GGL was listed through Pakistan’s first Primary Book Building Exercise under the new SECP regulations introduced in 2008. Total offering amounted to 10mn shares with the initial 60% offered through book building process. The initial offer (with a floor of PkR13.5/share and strike price of PkR14/share) was oversubscribed by 43% while the general public offer at PkR14/share was also oversubscribed by 32%. GGL was incorporated in Nov’07 and began commercial operations in May’09. GGL is involved in the manufacturing and sale of Oxygen, Nitrogen and Argon gases, used in hospitals, chemical processes, automobile production and general engineering. GGL is part of the Ghani Group, which initiated operations in 1963 and has annual turnover of over PkR8bn, as per management. GGL’s book value stood at PkR9.8/share on Jun 30’09 where strike price of PkR14/share implies a trailing P/B multiple of 1.43x. Acting as lead manger & book runner for the transaction, we are holding off on giving a recommendation opinion on GGL.

Offline chaudhary111

• Thanks Received: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 05:05:40 PM »
kea GHANi gases MA CURRENT 20 RS sa up buying krny chaheya,what do u think its target price with in a short time?plz reply

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 05:21:15 PM »
its expensive at 20 rs avoid

Offline chaudhary111

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 05:23:15 PM »
thanks faroq bhaee

Offline 007

• Thanks Received: 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 08:26:20 PM »
game tou ho chuki agg

Offline Farzooq

• Administrator
  • Thanks Received: 196
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2010, 03:39:43 PM »
Ghani Gases making waves in Asia with new Karachi plant
© Ghani Gases Limited

Work is underway in Karachi, Pakistan, where young and progressive company Ghani Gases is focusing its efforts on the installation of a new 110 tonnes per day (tpd) liquid gas plant.

After completing the set-up of its first industrial gas plant in Lahore earlier this year, Ghani Gases is now switching its attention to the development in Karachi, where it is establishing another state-of-the-art gas production plant.

Ghani Gases is aiming to become the largest industrial and medical gas producer in Pakistan and would appear to be emerging as progressive competition in the Asia gases business, typically dominated by The Linde Group’s BOC and other respected gas groups.

The company has gained customer confidence by providing a complete back-up solution from its plant in Lahore and gasworld understands from a source close to Ghani Gases, that it has seen solid progress in the healthcare and merchant market.

The Lahore plant is manufacturing liquid oxygen, nitrogen and argon gases, which are supplied to local hospitals, steel mills, oil & gas companies, pharmaceutical companies and other industrial units. The company has also set-up a distribution network throughout the country and has appointed experienced agents.

Furthermore, Ghani Gases is prepared for the country’s power problems too. Given the sometimes erratic electricity shortages in Pakistan, the company has set-up its own 8MW power generation system as an alternative provision. Ghani Gases is thought to be the only company in Pakistan with its own such power plant, both in Lahore and soon to be in Karachi too.

The company is now placing emphasis on its 110 tpd Karachi site, where work is underway and the plant is expected to be operational by the end of 2010.

Part of the Ghani Global Group, a renowned glass company in Pakistan, Ghani Gases Limited was incorporated during November 2007 as a private limited company. The company has its sights set on the manufacture of carbon dioxide and other medical and industrial gases in the future and notes that the ‘setting-up of a carbon dioxide plant with a capacity of 18,000 tons per annum is in the pipeline’.
TOP PICKS
Engro fatima ogdc pol pso dgkc mlcf kapco npl ubl atrl nml efoods aicl hcar searl

Offline Farzooq

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2010, 11:44:44 AM »
Chemicals: Ghani Gases Limited - Catching up
   Ghani Gases Limited (GGL) is engaged in the production of liquid oxygen, nitrogen and argon gas, which are supplied to hospitals, steel operations, oil and gas companies, pharmaceutical companies and other industrial units

The company successfully achieved 30% market share within the first four months of its operations

GGL’s energy-efficient plant and a strong distribution network across Pakistan have led the company to reach a large healthcare and merchant market. However, its margins are expected to remain under pressure for the near term on the back of 1) high depreciation charges on its plant as GGL is still in its start-up phase, 2) fuel and power charges which made up 65% of total COGS in 1HFY10, and 3) substantial finance costs on its borrowings

TOP PICKS
Engro fatima ogdc pol pso dgkc mlcf kapco npl ubl atrl nml efoods aicl hcar searl

Offline Dr nouman

• Thanks Received: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2010, 12:02:50 PM »
ferzooq bhai do u recommend GGL to buy at the present rate.......... :skeptic:
Top Picks.
PPL,  NML, NCL, FATIMA, FFC, KAPCO, NPL, DGKC, PKGP, SAZEW, CYAN, BYCO, PSO,EPCL,
SNGP, NCPL, KEL, EPQL, SPWL, CSAP,

Offline Farzooq

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2010, 12:08:10 PM »
ferzooq bhai do u recommend GGL to buy at the present rate.......... :skeptic:

no
TOP PICKS

Offline guru1

• Thanks Received: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2010, 08:12:18 PM »
@farzooq bahi-    at what rate do u think its worth buying?
  TELL ME one thing more , depreciation  and finance cost will decrease or increase with passage of time?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 08:48:30 PM by guru1 »

Offline Salman Akbar

• Thanks Received: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2010, 09:42:08 PM »
@farzooq bahi-    at what rate do u think its worth buying?
  TELL ME one thing more , depreciation  and finance cost will decrease or increase with passage of time?

I am sorry i am answering this question instead of Mr.Farzooq.

The reason is because I have tracked the performance since its launch and there was buy call at Rs.8 to 9. since it has touched a high of 13.85 on friday and closed at 12.65 , in my opinion the top is in the making for the time being. Closing above 13.93 will open room towards 15.50

But on monday they have their quarter meeting and who knows what result they will be announcing. Yearly result was loss per share of 0.89

I had this share and wrote about it on my blog on october 2nd (Below is the linK) i gave out a little technical details you can check that

Out of the Box Scripts

There are few scripts which I follow which are rarely in the limelight. I seldom invest  in these scripts but once or twice in a year they do give good profits by moving quickly towards north. The market conditions doesn't allow me to to risk my money so I  put little portion of my investment in volume stocks, little portion in unknown scripts and rest is cash which usually is more than 50% at any given time.

Read more: http://tradingkse.blogspot.com/2010/10/out-of-box-scripts.html#ixzz11sf9IwZ2

Offline guru1

• Thanks Received: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2010, 09:54:33 PM »
a welcome contribution, brother. Farzooq bahi aap bhi apna contribution dhain.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 09:59:59 PM by guru1 »

Offline Farzooq

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2010, 12:09:08 AM »
a welcome contribution, brother. Farzooq bahi aap bhi apna contribution dhain.

Thank u sabic
Well i have never followed this scrip so have no idea
Technically its currently bullish
TOP PICKS

Offline Abdul Qadir

• Research
  • Thanks Received: 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2010, 05:35:26 PM »
Buy at current levels of 11.5.

Offline tariqmeh

• Thanks Received: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2010, 07:01:11 PM »

Thanks Qadir sahib u also gave very good buy call for Nestle

Offline Salman Akbar

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2010, 11:19:22 PM »

Inside news ? whatever you have kindly share

Offline jahangir

• Thanks Received: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2011, 05:33:16 PM »

if close bellow 11 don't enter

Offline masamad

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2011, 12:41:59 PM »
looks very attractive at the level of 11.50 can make move toward 15.00 at half yearly results

Offline Salman Akbar

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2011, 02:31:20 PM »
explanations are always welcome why you think it is attractive at 11.50

other wise your wise words won't carry any weight.