Author Topic: PSX -- Pakistan Stock Exchange formerly Karachi Stock Exchange  (Read 5908597 times)

Offline aharoon

• Thanks Received: 0
    • View Profile
Re: PSX -- Pakistan Stock Exchange formerly Karachi Stock Exchange
« Reply #34319 on: May 18, 2018, 01:26:10 AM »
Altaf ke janay ka celebration manaya gya to iska kyun nahi
Sayasat ko gharak kar aur items pe nazar rakh
DSIL ... CLOV .... FDIBL...

Pakinvestorsguide

« Reply #34319 on: May 18, 2018, 01:26:10 AM »

Offline Aahaf

• View Profile
« Reply #34320 on: May 18, 2018, 01:32:10 AM »
Aik saal pehlay bata diya tha jo altaf ka haal hua wohi is ka bhi hoga than next turn? as per chinese policy

Offline optimistic

• View Profile
« Reply #34321 on: May 18, 2018, 01:41:08 AM »
PSX looks farigh short term, medium and long term, please take cash and go home, sleep, see after 6 months index may come down to 35k this time will buy Engro Corp @ 225.
TOP Scripts as below: Updated (28th Nov, 2016)
1. Wyeth, 2. SHJS, 3. FFLNV, 4. TGL, 5. BERG, 6. APL, 7. PKGS, 8. EPQL, 9. ISL, 10. FFBL. 11. TRIPF. 12 ASL

I am not perfect. Please do your own research my comments / or views may not prove accurate, nor i advise anyone to act upon on my recommendations, nor i accept any responsibility on me. Your money, your gain / or loss, before investing into any script better you gain sufficient knowledge of business and calculate risk accordingly as per your risk appetite.

Offline bhatti11

• View Profile
« Reply #34322 on: May 18, 2018, 11:16:14 AM »
loot lo meilay  :bangin:

Offline stuka

• View Profile
« Reply #34323 on: May 18, 2018, 11:26:35 AM »
june mid tk bht saray events ayaian gy loot sale k mailoun mai
FASM, HUBC, OLPL, UNITY, KHTC, PNSC, NETSOL, TGL

Offline MZ

• Research
  • Thanks Received: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #34324 on: May 20, 2018, 10:30:01 AM »
StockSmart                       

Weekly Review
The ongoing political instability further fueled by former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's controversial comments coupled with looming macro headwinds dampened investor sentiments with the benchmark KSE-100 closing at 41,624 points (-4.52%WoW). Average daily traded volumes shrunk by 31.34%WoW to 114.91mn shares with 1) FCCL (29.41mn shares), 2) BOP (27.26mn shares), 3) KEL (26.72mn shares), 4) PAEL (24.05mn shares) and 5) TRG (20.62mn shares) leading the board. Key news flows impacting the market during the week were: 1) Brent oil prices touched a high of US$80.18/bbl, for the first time since November 2014 primarily on back of strong demand and looming U.S. sanctions against Iran, 2) As per the recent SBP data, Pakistan external debt has reached to a record of US$91.8bn (30.8% of GDP) reflecting an increase of US$8.3bn in 9MFY18, 3) Total foreign exchange reserves fell to US$17.07bn (-1.3%WoW), primarily dragged by reserves held by SBP (down US$364mn) despite US$144.4 uptick in commercial bank reserves, 4) The ECC committee approved to issue policy guidelines to OGRA to enhance the Unaccounted for Gas (UFG) benchmark from 5% to 7.6% for financial years 2012-13 to 2016-17, 5) The GoP announced new measures during the budget wind up speech including the extension of export incentive package beyond June'18. While only one scrip remained positive WoW, performance leaders during the week were: 1) MCB (+0.7%WoW), 2) APL (-1.44%WoW), 3) OGDC (-1.65%WoW), 4) ABL (-2.22%WoW) and 5) HASCOL (-2.34%WoW); while laggards included: 1) LUCK (-10.23%WoW), 2), PSO (-8.69%WoW), 3) PIOC (-8.48%WoW), 4) DGKC (-8.15%WoW) and 5) ENGRO (-6.47%WoW). Foreigners continued to off-load their holding during the week, with US$19.97mn outflow compared to US$4.13mn last week.

Outlook
Market is likely to take direction from updates on the political front while clarity regarding the caretaker govt. or general election can help uplift sentiments. That said, the banking sector can gain traction in anticipation of a rate hike in the upcoming MPC meeting while oil prices climbing back to its 3.5yrs high can keep the E&P sector in the limelight.

Offline MZ

• Research
  • Thanks Received: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #34325 on: May 20, 2018, 10:31:46 AM »
Pakistan Equity Market
Weekly Review

Pakistan Equity Market

Political Noise Lands a Heavy Blow to Market Sentiment
·         Already battered by existing economic issues, Pakistan Equities entered free fall mode during the week, owing to Ex-Premier Nawaz Sharif’s controversial interview over the weekend. KSE100 Index fell 4.5%WoW (1,971pts) to close at 41,624pts – out of which the Index fell 2.5% (1,096pts) on Monday alone.

·         All heavyweight sectors remained in red during the week where Banks, Cements, Fertilizers and Oil & Gas Exploration cumulatively contributed -1,152pts.

·         In line with the historical slowdown in the month of Ramadan, trading activity tumbled during the week as average daily traded shares/value fell by 31%WoW/22%WoW to 115mn/USD44mn.

·         During the week MSCI announced the result of its Semiannual Index Review (SAIR). As expected, no change was witnessed in Pakistan constituents of the Standard (Large/Mid Cap) Emerging Market Index; however three companies, namely National Refinery (NRL), Pak Elektron (PAEL) and IGI Holdings (IGIHL), were removed from MSCI Small Cap Index.

·         Banking Sector was down 2.4%WoW – despite the announced relaxation (via the amended Finance Bill) to even out Super Tax over the years, which should rationalize the “effective” Super Tax from 7% to 4% in 2018.

·         Amongst other sectors related news flow, the Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) of the Cabinet approved increase in Unaccounted for Gas (UFG) benchmark from 5% to 7.6% for Gas Distribution Companies, applicable for FY13-17. We do not expect the announcement to have a material impact on recurring profitability, as the change is likely to trigger a restatement of prior year earnings. Nonetheless, materialization of additional cash flows should improve the liquidity position for the both the companies – Sui Northern Gas Pipeline (SNGP) and Sui Southern Gas Co (SSGC).

·         On economic front, Current Account Deficit (CAD) jumped 61%MoM to USD1.96bn in Apr-18 mainly due to higher primary income deficit, lower other current transfers and lower remittances. On cumulative basis, CAD grew by 50%YoY to USD14.04bn (5.3% of GDP) in 10MFY18 mainly due to 15%YoY higher imports during the period.

·         Foreigner investors and Mutual Funds continued to be the major net sellers as they sold shares worth USD20.0mn and USD16.8mn during the week, respectively. This selling was mainly absorbed by Banka and Other Organizations with net buying of USD20.2mn and USD8.9mn, respectively.

Key news this week

·         Further hike in urea prices likely as subsidy stays blocked- Neutral

·         Annual Plan for 2018-19 (Economy) – Positive

·         To service maturing debt, Pakistan to borrow Rs22 trillion in 2018-19- Negative

·         Rs 24 billion set aside for next export package: Miftah- Positive

·         SNGP, SSGC: Govt allows recovery of Rs18b losses from gas consumers (Gas Discos) – Positive

This week’s top stories

·         Pakistan E&P Sector - Risk-Off Sentiment Keeping E&Ps in Limelight

·         Pakistan Equity Market - Pakistan Weight Likely Enhanced to 0.08% in MSCI EM Despite China's Inclusion

·         Lalpir Power Limited - Low Capacity Utilization Uplifting EPS but will DPS Follow Suit?

Equity Market Outlook and Perspective

The market is reeling from risk-off sentiment due to adverse political climate and macroeconomic concerns over the External Account where the SBP’s reserves have already fallen to USD10.8bn. However valuations have started to open up, as that the market has already come off 11% from its 2018 highs. We thus expect Value Buying to emerge in case of further declines.

Offline Rokie

• View Profile
« Reply #34326 on: May 20, 2018, 12:33:53 PM »
koi bata de k market down hogi ya up next week main.. please  huhu huhu

Offline HAMDANI_Punjtani

• Thanks Received: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #34327 on: May 20, 2018, 12:55:17 PM »
Technical rebound aa sakta hai
BOP,ENGRO,TGL,KEL,HASCOL,Efoods,Dgkc,ffbl

Offline bhatti11

• View Profile
« Reply #34328 on: May 20, 2018, 03:34:05 PM »
JANTA KAFI DARI BATHI HAI AGAR REBOUND ATA BHI  HAI TO KOI FARQ NAHE PARHNA

Offline Fahd

• View Profile
« Reply #34329 on: May 20, 2018, 03:50:04 PM »
Any technical rebound might prove to be short lived as overall sentiment is negative. I am now sidelined till next election result. Lots of events will happen in between: FATF, possible interest rate hike, political noise, weakening macroeconomic condition, decreasing foreign exchange reserves........ And last but not the least fear of possible formation of "Ali Baba Chalees Chor" government after next election as musical chair game is ON....

Offline Aahaf

• View Profile
« Reply #34330 on: May 21, 2018, 01:04:37 AM »
Hota wahi hai jo hum ne nahi socha hota

Offline optimistic

• View Profile
« Reply #34331 on: May 21, 2018, 01:08:19 AM »
I am sick and tired of losses, i wish i had a grocery store instead of investing into stock market.
TOP Scripts as below: Updated (28th Nov, 2016)
1. Wyeth, 2. SHJS, 3. FFLNV, 4. TGL, 5. BERG, 6. APL, 7. PKGS, 8. EPQL, 9. ISL, 10. FFBL. 11. TRIPF. 12 ASL

I am not perfect. Please do your own research my comments / or views may not prove accurate, nor i advise anyone to act upon on my recommendations, nor i accept any responsibility on me. Your money, your gain / or loss, before investing into any script better you gain sufficient knowledge of business and calculate risk accordingly as per your risk appetite.

Offline bhatti11

• View Profile
« Reply #34332 on: May 21, 2018, 03:11:10 AM »
Then take ur money and open a store actually im intrested to plz let me know when u open it i will open my (keley wali rahri) infront of ur store if u let me for 300 per day

Offline Bandukda

• View Profile
« Reply #34333 on: May 21, 2018, 11:35:41 AM »
Aahaf Bro mkt kahan se lagta hai recover kare gi?

Offline Farzooq

• Administrator
  • Thanks Received: 196
    • View Profile
« Reply #34334 on: May 21, 2018, 09:43:50 PM »
TOP PICKS
Engro efert ogdc ppl pso dgkc luck hubc ubl hbl atrl nrl nml efoods aicl hcar searl

Offline Aahaf

• View Profile
« Reply #34335 on: May 22, 2018, 01:21:22 AM »
Sab 40 walay 25 pe 30 ka khawab dekhnay walay 16 pe Sab line main love u psx pure satta pure xxxchange

Offline Aahaf

• View Profile
« Reply #34336 on: May 22, 2018, 01:41:21 AM »
price uniform ho chukay ab nahi to kab nahi

Offline Aahaf

• View Profile
« Reply #34337 on: May 22, 2018, 01:48:59 AM »
ho sakta hai taraweeh ki thaqawat dimagh pe char gai ho Sab apna dehan lagain mujh ghareeb ki baton main na aayain

Offline Aahaf

• View Profile
« Reply #34338 on: May 22, 2018, 10:35:25 AM »
bhaio aap ke taawun ke bagair aaj ke lock mumkin na thay aap logo ka behud shukria Allah aap Sab ko khush rakhay ab thori neend karlun yesterday buying ka aaj acha result saamnay aaya