Author Topic: PSX -- Pakistan Stock Exchange formerly Karachi Stock Exchange  (Read 6463889 times)

Offline jahangir

• Thanks Received: 6
    • View Profile
Re: PSX -- Pakistan Stock Exchange formerly Karachi Stock Exchange
« Reply #38679 on: May 17, 2019, 10:45:08 PM »
Bailout fund aa gaya hay bhaion  :clap1: :clap1:

"Hafeez Sheikh approves measures to support the #Pakistan #StockMarket by providing a Rs 20 billion fund through NIT"

https://twitter.com/geonews_urdu/status/1129330583119773696
lol nothing will change. if some onr re-call2008. same type of fund was made. but no +ve result was achived.

Pakinvestorsguide

« Reply #38679 on: May 17, 2019, 10:45:08 PM »

Online onlybulls

• Thanks Received: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #38680 on: May 17, 2019, 10:57:20 PM »
This bailout fund unfortunately cannot changed ground reality as in past also see bailouts bla bla NIT, all failed.

Bailout fund aa gaya hay bhaion  :clap1: :clap1:

"Hafeez Sheikh approves measures to support the #Pakistan #StockMarket by providing a Rs 20 billion fund through NIT"

https://twitter.com/geonews_urdu/status/1129330583119773696
lol nothing will change. if some onr re-call2008. same type of fund was made. but no +ve result was achived.
Agreed with hirani and jahangir kuch nhi hona.
Plus get ready for shit upcoming results from bechari companies in next quarter because of rupee devaluation. More shit scene. Any upward move would be trap.
And when time will come to buy individual will be unaware. But govt. Bhai bndee will grab from masoom awam. To sequeze all juice of jnta. Upto 80% discount prices of shares.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 10:59:57 PM by onlybulls »

Offline amvbfm

• View Profile
« Reply #38681 on: May 17, 2019, 11:32:14 PM »
Amvbfm I loved the way you reply last. Dil jeet lia apnay. Buddy ho aj se. Picture ko poore trha dekhte ho. I mean country situation. I liked the way your nerrative in last message.  :s1: .
Good Guy.

Bus yar ye jo Qoom ka nhi sochte bachay wachay inpe gussa ata ha wrna nhi ata hr aik pe. It's not my nature. I swear.

Qoom ka sochne ka time ha aam admi piss ra ha chaki me. Mai psx ki hi nhi hr aik cheez ki baat kr ra hon.

Thank you. The intention is never to disagree just for the sake of it but I also can't bear to not speak up against what I think is wrong. The situation of the country is dire indeed but it is not just because of the last 10 months. It's because of 55 years of misgovernance which has accelerated alarmingly during the last 10 years. Right now, I would be happy even if we just succeed in turning and facing in the right direction as an economy let alone growing at all because presently we are hurtling in the wrong direction. Countries like Bangladesh and Vietnam have surpassed us. I know your grievances, I empathize with them, I am a salaried person, I have seen a lot of my savings wiped off during the last few years but I also know it's not just IK's mistake. His mistake is that despite all the tall claims, he and his team had done very little homework on the economy and had no plan B or C factoring in the multitude of variables that can affect an economy and especially one as highly politicized as Pakistan's. They should have done their planning much earlier, known that they will have to go to the IMF rather than relying on counterproductive populist slogans. They are entirely responsible for all the uncertainty.

However, the real damage had been done in the last 10 years when PPP and PML ran the economy into the ground. Fiscal indiscipline was covered by increased public borrowing at the expense of crowding out the private sector and this cycle continued unabated. No work was done on boosting exports. Projects that look good to the eye like motorways and metros were launched with massive spending while critical things like human, industrial and technological development were ignored. As pointed out by many posters here the Rupee was propped up artificially when they had a great chance to build their reserves when oil prices touched historic lows. The finance ministry openly interefered in SBP's affairs (almost always does), once Dar even announced a rate increase BEFORE the MPS. In any other country there would have been a huge furor, but in our country nobody noticed. When all the regulatory bodies of the country are highly politicized how can you expect the economy to be run independently from political interests? Not that it was as much of a monetary issue as it is always made out to be. The problem has always been fiscal and will continue to remain so until the tax regime becomes just and efficient and all sectors contribute proportionately.

You are an experienced investor. Let me present to you a simplified model of the problem. Imagine you have a large stake in a company. The revenues of the company are constant or declining, the expenses are growing. The CEO has built a beautiful state of the art head office, hired the best talent (many of them his friends), frequently visits abroad, there is massive marketing expenditure. Most people outside are really impressed by the Company's image. Yet there is another side, the company has made massive borrowings and now finding it very difficult to pay back the loans but still somehow making a profit by juggling debt but it can't last long. An audit uncovers how the senior management was mismanaging and also pilfering money and you replace the CEO. The new CEO cuts down expenses, the beautiful building is not maintained as well as it was used to be, employees with high salaries are laid off, foreign traveling is cut down yet the profits continue to go down as the debt bill mounts. The people outside hear bad stories from people laid off, see very little advertising or marketing. What will you do now? Replace the CEO and bring the old one? Or let the new one work on countering the damage done earlier? This is a very simplified example but to some extent what has happened.

Imran is no messiah. It is his foolishness to think so and his populist solgans make him appear foolish still but I would take him over the other two any day. Because those two think Pakistan is their kingdom, to loot and plunder and then leave their children to continue. If you think that you want Bilawal and Marium and then their children and then their children to decide the future of your children then you have every right to do so but I don't want that because I know that even if things get better for a few days they will get much much worse by the time they are done. And as I said before I want to see a day when the son of a gardner, a guard or a laborer becomes able to work his way to the seat of the PM of this country, and that surely won't happen with those two. Not with Imran either but it will at least break the vicious cycle. I really hope that one day common people like you and me realize that we aren't the slaves of these few hundred thousand people (and I mean the elite of this country who control all the institutions) who dictate the direction of this nation and whose own fate is completely independent of Pakistan's future. Alas I don't see much light. See you really got me going there, that's why I don't post, because I start these long winded rants haha. Khair stay safe, stay happy (at least try to) and be tolerant and always try to listen to others however absurd their viewpoint. Allah sub ki behtari karay aur sub Ko hidayat day.

Offline Aahaf

• View Profile
« Reply #38682 on: May 18, 2019, 12:31:26 AM »
2018 se till date turkish satta bazar jua khana 35000 points ki correction le chuka hai wahan bhi ik ne hukumat banai hai

Offline Aahaf

• View Profile
« Reply #38683 on: May 18, 2019, 12:35:26 AM »
Ab udaas phirtay ho sardion ki shaamo main is tarhan to hota hai is tarhan ke kamon main :tongue: nawaz nai mandi ko dabocha sher fund bana ke kursi ka sawal tha baba us ko nahi nikaltay to bhi hona yahi tha hcar 1000 rupai kia dividend deta tha lolipop

Offline Aahaf

• View Profile
« Reply #38684 on: May 18, 2019, 12:44:23 AM »
5 rupay wala pioc 160, 10 rupay wala kohc 240 jab kisi ko soch nahi aayi konsa tail nikal aaya kya kia ghurbat ki lakeer se niche rehnay walay khatam hogai thay, ab jab sar pe pari hai to sab ko deen yaad aaraha hai bhai jab jua khelo to juay ki tarah khelo pack bhi hona parta hai yeh koi sab ne factory to nahi na dali thi jo naslon tak flourish hi karti rahay gi

Offline Aahaf

• View Profile
« Reply #38685 on: May 18, 2019, 12:54:04 AM »
Bhai kisi ko bura lagay hath jor ke maafi mangta hun stock ka forum tha aik saal se halaatehazra aur political discussion main waqt zaya hota hai oversold hai item buy kahan karna hai strenght pe kab nikalna hai mkt correction phase main hai part profit fatafat jaib main dalo resistance kahan ban rahi hai kuch nahi pata bus pata hai ik ne maar diya

Offline Thelma

• View Profile
« Reply #38686 on: May 18, 2019, 01:18:18 AM »
ISHAQ DAR ko wapis wazir khazana bana do or nawaz sharif or zardari ko clear kar do cases se sab khud he set ho jayega.. jo paisay chori ho gaye wo janay do us ka malaal mat karo.. future ka socho or dekho.. ishaq dar ne to IK ko khud offer di hai k mujhay wazir khazana rakh lo.. mein economic ko full set kar donga.. lekin wo usko contract par rakhna bhi nahi chahta.. to ab or kia kar saktay hain.. waise bhi nawaz hukumat mein ishaq darr ne pahlay he bol da tha k agar unko mazeed 3 years after completion of 5 years or time de dia jata to wo imf ka sara loan repaid kar detay or kashkol tor detay.. or wo apni is baat mein galat nahi thay.. log zabani baatein kartay hain.. lekin in logon ne jaise bhi or jis tarah bhi hoa kaam kar k dikhaya tha.. wo to ittefaq ki baat hai k kahan se PANAMA ka issue nikal aaya . jis mein nawaz ka to naam he nahi tha. lekin IK ne hukumat haasil karne ki khatir tarah tarah k cases bana bana kar har tarah se mulk haasil karne ki thaan li thi.. wo kahawat hai na k "CHORON K PAISON MEIN BARKAT NAHI HOTI"" lekin nawaz or zardari k paison mein barkat ho rahi hai thi to wo qudrati baat hai k unho  ne "CHORI nahi kia maal"" yaar chori wo hoti hai jaise kisi bank mein ghus kar robbery kar lena.. ye logon ne paisa sirf or sirf "Dosray Stylish tareekay se kamaya hai jaise stock market se trade kar k ya bitcoin mein invest kar k"" Chori nahi kia inho ne maal... yaar aaj kal to ek film mein hero 300 crore salary or film k proft mein se paise alag se bana raha hai.. or phir ye to poray mulk k prime minister or wazir khazana hain to kia inka itna haq nahi banta k wo atleast ek crore monthly salary to lein.

I have been on this forum for many years but never felt the need to post but some of the idiocy being posted here recently has compelled me to as it sad to see the level of ignorance and mental slavery of this nation. I am no fan of Imran Khan, and he has lost a lot of credibility with his actions and broken promises (foremost being his promise to widen the tax base and not further burden the existing taxpayers and especially the salaried class) but I will still vote for him or not vote at all if the other options are Nawaz and Zardari and so should everyone else. And people here (and many many more in the country) are talking about handing them the country on a plate. No wonder we are in the mess that we are. A lot of the posters have posted about the facts and figures and basic economic facts that led to this state, although it's pointless to expect some people here to understand them.

Aap kehtay hain peechay ka choro future ka socho. Jo chori hogaya janay do, yani mantay hain Kay chori ki gayee aur phir kehtay hain Kay hukoomat dobara un hi choron Ko day do. Afsos hai aisee soch per. Lekin sirf aap Ko ilzaam daina bilkul ghalat hoga. poori qoum ka yay hi haal hai. hum sub zehni ghulam hain, Koi zaat ka ghulam, koi mazhab ka, koi zaban ka. Nawaz Sharif apki stock market Ko 50000 say opar lay gaya magar apkay bachon Kay mustaqbil tareek kar diye. Apnay bachon Kay liye London may jageerain bana gaya aur aam admi Kay bachay ko taleem tak naseeb nahi. Insaan ki fitrat hai Kay woh sirf samnay nazar ati cheez dekhta hai. Jo kaam kisi bhi mulk Ko azeem banatay hain woh kabhi nazar nahi atay. Taleem, sehat, industrialization, yay sub salon may nahi dehayion ka kaam hai. Mulk stock market say taraqi nahi kartay, parhay likhay sehatmand logon, industry, science technology say taraqi kartay hain. Stock market to secondary cheez hai. May apko ya kisi Ko bhi qayal nahi karna chahta na kar sakta hoon, sirf khuda say dua hai Kay woh hum sub Ko hidayat day aur sahi aur ghalat may tameez karnay Ki taufeeq day kiyonkay Jan sahi aur ghalat Ki tameez hi khatam hojaye to sirf tabahi hi hoti Hai.

As for those invested in the market. Its bad times and they won't get any easier any time soon. Exit if you can, else try and hold on. The problem with most small investors here is a lack of financial literacy, numeracy, impatience (a national trait) and plain old greed (but that is human nature). When banks give 7-8% all you have to do is identify  undervalued shares with strong underlying businesses and hold on for a period and easily earn twice that return. But that is never our benchmark, our perception of the market is that you have failed if you don't double your money in as short a period as possible and that more often than not leads to unrealistic expectations, bad decisions and large losses. I really hope that everyone comes through this crisis with as little loss as possible and learns lessons from it for the future.
Finally a breath of fresh air and some sensible ,balanced analysis...I was beginning to think that all sane people have probably left it...agree 💯

Offline Farzooq

• Administrator
  • Thanks Received: 196
    • View Profile
« Reply #38687 on: May 18, 2019, 12:11:58 PM »
Market Review for the week

The week started with successful staff level agreement on Extended Fund Arrangement (EFF) from the IMF amounting ~USD6bn along with newsflow of USD2-3bn additional funding from multilateral agencies. However, stringent conditionalities attached to the final package including (i) flexible exchange rate regime, (ii) expectations of hike in policy rate, (iii) increase in taxes, (iv) trimmed subsidies, and (v) hike in utility rates weighed down on the overall market sentiment. Furthermore, remittances touching a six-month high at USD1.78bn and trade deficit shrinking 13% YoY during 10MFY19 failed to provide impetus to the market. Amongst key developments during the week, the PKR lost 5.3% WoW against the US Dollar to settle at ~PKR148.5 that proved to be a triggering point that was led by a fall of 1,125 index points in last two trading sessions. This transpired the benchmark KSE-100 index to register its 15th highest weekly fall in the past ten years to close at 33,166 index points, down 1,550 points or 4.5% WoW. Market participation, on the other hand, shored up during the week as evident by 46% and 29% WoW rise in ADTO and ADTV to 107mn shares and USD29mn, respectively.

Foreign investors accumulated positions worth USD1.46mn (four days) during the outgoing week. This was mainly concentrated in banks (USD5.4mn) and cements (USD2.4mn). On the other side, E&P’s (USD7.2mn) witnessed the bulk of outflows. Amongst domestic investors, companies (USD6.7mn) and individuals (USD4.4mn) provided most of the liquidity on the buying side.

Outlook

The upcoming week is expected to remain newflow heavy with the week kicking off with Monetary Policy Statement (MPS) announcement scheduled for 20th-May’19. We expect a hike of 50bps in the upcoming announcement. Moreover, the outcome of the FATF meeting in Beijing, detail on counters of the IMF program, and newsflow surrounding the upcoming budget are expected to remain in limelight, going forward. The outcome of the aforementioned events is likely to dictate direction of market, in our view. Our top five picks are PPL, MARI, MCB, EFERT and HUBC
TOP PICKS
Engro efert ogdc ppl pso dgkc luck hubc ubl hbl atrl nrl nml efoods aicl hcar searl

Online onlybulls

• View Profile
« Reply #38688 on: May 18, 2019, 01:27:03 PM »
2018 se till date turkish satta bazar jua khana 35000 points ki correction le chuka hai wahan bhi ik ne hukumat banai hai

Aahaf boht afsoos hua bhai aap itnee genius thay phir bhi nhi keh skay. Timely. Ap to expert ho.
Bhai asee hi situation thi to meray bhai 19000 ke badh subko bol dena tha sub jhoot ha sub ghlt ha market fake ha. Behti ganga me hath subko dhoonay yad thay. Jub gir gaye to sub hi analyst bnte nazr aa rhay han. Ye fake tha wo fake tha. Bhai psx itna hi fake tha to Qasam ha ap subko aik minute bhi idhr na aya kro. Phir kiyun atay ho. Kia idhr geo super cricket lgta ha. Nhi na to phir kiyun kaam krte rhay last 5 years bhi. Kiyun loodian daltay rhay khushi se nihal ho ke.
Bus kr do bus kr do.

Mubarak ho another another another gass fresh rate hikes with slabs upto rise 47% recommends by ogra.

Pti already hiked 143 % in this fiscal year.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1975322/1-ogra-recommends-47-increase-gas-prices/

Jub energy ke rate hi increase hone han day by day. Industry khak cost poore kre ab ye govt. Konsi tlismati stick pkrae gi industry ko.

Controlled inflation bhi nkli thi.
Low interest rate bhi nikli tha.
Gdp bhi nikli thi.

????

Ab loo mze wo fake tha ye shi ha.
Le lain sub asl ke mzay.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 02:00:29 PM by onlybulls »

Offline Aahaf

• View Profile
« Reply #38689 on: May 18, 2019, 08:24:50 PM »
2years after 2008 mkt stabilise in Jan 2010

In 2008 mkt down from 16000 to 5500 with no exit gate for 100 trading sessions only price down 5% daily but now u hav open space to get exit after one lock or other

tezi will continue insha Allah
ghabrana nahin hai...
bohat ghalat signal deta hai bhai trg ka lock fake tha ya public ko bhatta marne ka time hi nahi dia lets see on monday larna hoga marna hoga dhar dhar dhar dharna hoga picture abhi baki hai mere dost index closing is satisfied rsi in bullish channel but items ko thoka hai

Aahaf boht afsoos hua bhai aap itnee genius thay phir bhi nhi keh skay. Timely. Ap to expert ho.
Bhai asee hi situation thi to meray bhai 19000 ke badh subko bol dena tha sub jhoot ha sub ghlt ha market fake ha. Behti ganga me hath subko dhoonay yad thay. Jub gir gaye to sub hi analyst bnte nazr aa rhay han. Ye fake tha wo fake tha. Bhai psx itna hi fake tha to Qasam ha ap subko aik minute bhi idhr na aya kro. Phir kiyun atay ho. Kia idhr geo super cricket lgta ha. Nhi na to phir kiyun kaam krte rhay last 5 years bhi. Kiyun loodian daltay rhay khushi se nihal ho ke.
Bus kr do bus kr do.

Mubarak ho another another another gass fresh rate hikes with slabs upto rise 47% recommends by ogra.

Pti already hiked 143 % in this fiscal year.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1975322/1-ogra-recommends-47-increase-gas-prices/

Jub energy ke rate hi increase hone han day by day. Industry khak cost poore kre ab ye govt. Konsi tlismati stick pkrae gi industry ko.

Controlled inflation bhi nkli thi.
Low interest rate bhi nikli tha.
Gdp bhi nikli thi.

????

Ab loo mze wo fake tha ye shi ha.
Le lain sub asl ke mzay.
:console:

Kekra1

« Reply #38690 on: May 18, 2019, 10:16:29 PM »
Board items mai Buying ruki hue hai..
Just price discovery hoo rahee hai maal marnay k liay ..
Sideline and sell on strenght is advised..
It's my last msg for today .. Allah Hafiz all..
Janay woo konsa daiss ..  Kahan tum chalay gaii.. :(
Pata nahin kiyon Aharoon se khaar hai inko.. Searl , Netsol etcc.. Aharoon Bhai nay tou nahin giraya..
Onlybulls Bhai aap hee. Kuch bolo.. iss dafa bhi bilawajeh Virgopsx ko block kardia..
Why why??

Offline HAMDANI_Punjtani

• Thanks Received: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #38691 on: May 18, 2019, 11:05:34 PM »
Bloodbath to continue on monday. This time more severe bcoz E&P will suffer due to KEKRA 1 news.
BOP,ENGRO,TGL,KEL,HASCOL,Efoods,Dgkc,ffbl

Offline salmankaramat

• Thanks Received: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #38692 on: May 18, 2019, 11:57:52 PM »
I said two days ago that in OGDC  maal janta ko jhooti khabar laga kar chipka diya gaya.

Negative news on kekra.
100 bps expected rise in discount rate.
Expected increase in gas prices.
Expected increase in electricity prices.

Only take entry around 28,000 level.

Offline AL-IMRAN

• View Profile
« Reply #38693 on: May 19, 2019, 01:06:15 AM »
Pata nahin kiyon Aharoon se khaar hai inko.. Searl , Netsol etcc.. Aharoon Bhai nay tou nahin giraya..
Onlybulls Bhai aap hee. Kuch bolo.. iss dafa bhi bilawajeh Virgopsx ko block kardia..
Why why??

Bhai yahan k admin log (farzooq and 007)  aap se bohat jealous rehtay hain .. actually un mein aaap jaisi baatein karnay ki abilities or qabiliyat nahi hai..khas kar 007 ko to koi mun bhi nahi lagata .itna jalta hai bechara aap se k kia bataon :D aap se sab baatein kartay hain or aap se khush rehtay hain.. is waja se ye log aap se jal kar aapko block kar detay hain.. aap bhi in k block karnay par mind na kia karoo .. gussa thook dia karo side par mun kar k... ye logon ko lagta hai k forum aapka ho jayega.. is liye becharay jal kar koyla hotay rehtay hain :D

Kekra1

« Reply #38694 on: May 19, 2019, 02:48:51 AM »
Why why??

Bhai yahan k admin log (farzooq and 007)  aap se bohat jealous rehtay hain .. actually un mein aaap jaisi baatein karnay ki abilities or qabiliyat nahi hai..khas kar 007 ko to koi mun bhi nahi lagata .itna jalta hai bechara aap se k kia bataon :D aap se sab baatein kartay hain or aap se khush rehtay hain.. is waja se ye log aap se jal kar aapko block kar detay hain.. aap bhi in k block karnay par mind na kia karoo .. gussa thook dia karo side par mun kar k... ye logon ko lagta hai k forum aapka ho jayega.. is liye becharay jal kar koyla hotay rehtay hain :D
Bhai main uss maan ka beta Jo marhoma cancer Kay marz main jaan daitay waqt bhi jab malkulmoot unkay samnay this tou unkay akhiri alfaaz Thai " Shukar Alhumdolillah" I got lesson and always I salute to my mom..
Izzat zillat Rupia Paisa tangi sab Allah ke taraf se hai..ham Jo has bool laitay hain na yehi total earning hai hamari.. imandari ke baat tou kuch Yoon k baray baray Arastoo much samait pichlay 5 saal main stock market Mai Kiya KAMAYA?? Bohat sai Research Houses ke Reports read Kara Yee samjha woo samjha lekin aaj bhi sab phasay parayhain .. Kiya faida hua aisee Seriousness ka joo aaj Ham apnay aap ko tabah karke bethay Hain??
Itna arsa main iss group main Raha .. Kiya yeh momkin nahin Kay meray portfolio main bhi kuch friends Hoon??? Jo mujhse ye na poochtay Hoon Kay Aharoon aap Kahan hoo kindly send your whatsup and please create a group there so should join you .. Main itna chichora aur gira hua insaan nahin Kay iss group main forward block banatay huay apnay what's up group ko abaad karun.. Allah Pak ka bara Karam hai Meri aisee sooch nahin..
007 Bhai aur other group admins ko Allah Pak khush rakhay .. main jiasa hun jahan hun aisaa hee hoon..

Offline HAMDANI_Punjtani

• View Profile
« Reply #38695 on: May 19, 2019, 10:09:13 AM »
I doubt that government will waste 20 Billion in present conditions. I think it will wait for good levels to intervene and these are certainly not good levels fundamentally.

Offline HAMDANI_Punjtani

• View Profile
« Reply #38696 on: May 19, 2019, 11:02:12 AM »
Dark clouds have covered the strategic landscape. If war starts between US and Iran, then Pakistan will be the next target.

Offline hirani

• View Profile
« Reply #38697 on: May 19, 2019, 05:28:42 PM »
I don't think war will going to take place, if Godforbid any such stupidities done by USA, the response will be much bitter for US to swallow. As for Pakistan is concern our PM don't become bhakshu like Ex-President than all will be well.

Offline aslamhafiz

• Aslam
    • View Profile
« Reply #38698 on: May 20, 2019, 11:22:59 AM »
I said two days ago that in OGDC  maal janta ko jhooti khabar laga kar chipka diya gaya.

Negative news on kekra.
100 bps expected rise in discount rate.
Expected increase in gas prices.
Expected increase in electricity prices.

Only take entry around 28,000 level.

Salmankaramat, you are insinuating that your prime minister,  Mr. Imran Khan, was involved in market manipulation as he was the one who publicly announced possible discovery of huge gas reserves. Do you realize that this kind of manipulation is a criminal offense liable to imprisonment. Please if you have evidence that "in OGDC janta ko mal jhooti khabar laga kar chipka diya gaya", give this evidence to SECP so it may take appropriate action.