Author Topic: PSX -- Pakistan Stock Exchange formerly Karachi Stock Exchange  (Read 6771956 times)

Offline Imran Ali

• Thanks Received: 0
    • View Profile
Re: PSX -- Pakistan Stock Exchange formerly Karachi Stock Exchange
« Reply #39659 on: September 13, 2019, 01:23:47 PM »
Hahaha. Reference to the context.

Salman, dont waste your comments and views on this forum as it is beyond some people's mental level and that's why they used to make silly comments as may be most of them are day traders and they only see and concerned about temporary movements, not overall view

Pakinvestorsguide

« Reply #39659 on: September 13, 2019, 01:23:47 PM »

Offline salmankaramat

• Thanks Received: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #39660 on: September 13, 2019, 01:35:55 PM »
Dear Imran much appreciated, yes i know most of the members here are day traders and they give a damn about fundamentals of the economy and change their stance according to their positions on daily basis, my intent here is just to give a true picture of the onground situation to genuine investors like i did in case of Hascol so that they can take positions accordingly. Imagine those who had sold Hascol around 40 ( many of them say thanks privately and that is very satisfying). Next in line avoid PAEL, MLCF, Searle, PSO ( FX and inventory losses).

Imran Ali

Thanks Received: 0
Thank You

« Reply #39659 on: Today at 01:23:47 PM »Quote Add Multi Quote Remove Multi Quote Quote from: salmankaramat on Today at 01:19:28 PM

Salman, dont waste your comments and views on this forum as it is beyond some people's mental level and that's why they used to make silly comments as may be most of them are day traders and they only see and concerned about temporary movements, not overall view

Offline ajeebkhan

• View Profile
« Reply #39661 on: September 13, 2019, 03:01:50 PM »
Iss maar Mai woo pyar nahin woo khuloos nahin Jo issay -500 -700 takk Lai ja sakay

Offline HellBorne

• View Profile
« Reply #39662 on: September 13, 2019, 04:28:49 PM »
<...>
Pakistan's fundamentals have gone further bad as is evident from the Automobile sales numbers that came out last night, MOM there is a fall of 52% in sales, so one can easily imagine what is coming.
<...>

Sane comment.

Iss maar Mai woo pyar nahin woo khuloos nahin Jo issay -500 -700 takk Lai ja sakay

Waqt aye ga mere dost, zaror aye ga. Ek dip baqi he Dec-19 se pehlay; bas FATF ki annoushment anay de phir 31k par bhangre dal ke khareedne waly Type-C investors bakroo ki manind taka tak zibah hongay (this is a trend since 2017 which repeated in 2018 that 3 or 4 dips, 1 major recovery aur phir lower-low pe close; we started year on 41k; tu expecting 34k~36k pe 2019 ka khatma).
Disclaimer:
** Don't trust me, I am a liar ** I share my views and analysis in personal capacity solely to meet like minded people.

Who am I?
A small investor, student, professional and curious person with dreams.

Offline HellBorne

• View Profile
« Reply #39663 on: September 13, 2019, 05:18:38 PM »
Technical Score Sheet, 13-Sep-19

Download PDF, A3 size (can't be posted as image)
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=85105113806778556335
Disclaimer:
** Don't trust me, I am a liar ** I share my views and analysis in personal capacity solely to meet like minded people.

Who am I?

Offline aatradekhi

• View Profile
« Reply #39664 on: September 13, 2019, 05:55:24 PM »
Technical Score Sheet, 13-Sep-19

Download PDF, A3 size (can't be posted as image)
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=85105113806778556335

DONE SIR

Offline aatradekhi

• View Profile
« Reply #39665 on: September 14, 2019, 12:02:10 PM »

Offline Farzooq

• Administrator
  • Thanks Received: 196
    • View Profile
« Reply #39666 on: September 14, 2019, 12:44:52 PM »
Waiting for the rate cut to materialize

Market Commentary

The incumbent government adopted a stringent monetary policy in the past year to fix external imbalances but with good, comes the bad; this also dampened domestic demand and added to the companies’ financial woes. Albeit, the market demonstrated a stunning rally in the outgoing week with market participants anticipating a cut in the State Bank of Pakistan’s benchmark policy rate, post rebasing of CPI. Moreover, buying by certain provincial funds also garnered positivity at the index. The market closed at 31,481pts (up by 1,014pts / 3.3% WoW).

Sector-wise positive contributions came from i) Commercial Banks (270pts), ii) Oil & Gas Exploration Companies (213pts), iii) Fertilizers (196pts), iv) Power Generation & Distribution (95pts), and v) Cement (86pts). Scrip-wise positive contributions were led by PPL (122pts), OGDC (89pts), LUCK (84pts), UBL (75pts) and FFC (72pts).

Foreign buying was witnessed this week clocking-in at USD 1.01mn compared to a net sell of USD 5.32mn last week. Buying was witnessed in E&P (USD 1.4mn) and Cement (USD 1.0mn). On the domestic front, major selling was reported by Individuals (USD 4.8mn) and Banks / DFIs (USD 4.5mn). Average Volumes settled at 130mn shares (up by 39% WoW) while average value traded clocked-in at USD 38mn (up by 70% WoW).

Other major news: i) Trade deficit falls sharply by 38pc in July-August, ii) Car sales plunge 41pc in August, iii) SBP sells Rs467bn of T-bills; yields fall, iv) Top court to take up GIDC case on September 19, and v) Economy on the mend: SBP governor.

Outlook and Recommendation

The monetary policy committee is scheduled to convene on Monday (16th Sep’19) and we expect the SBP to announce a 25bps cut which should relieve levered sectors such as Cements, Steel and select Automobile and Oil Marketing Companies. In addition, the staff-level delegation of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) is expected to visit Pakistan next week to review the county’s economic performance and any development in this regard will have implications for the stock market. Whereas, PM Khan is scheduled to travel to Saudi Arabia on 19th Sep’19 to discuss the Indo-Pak tensions over Kashmir. Our preferred stocks are OGDC, PPL, BAFL, BOP, MCB, LOTCHEM, EPCL, ACPL, EFERT and FFC. The KSE-100 index is currently trading at a PER of 5.6x (2020) compared to Asia Pac regional average of 13.1x and while offering DY of ~9.8% versus ~2.4% offered by the region.
TOP PICKS
Engro efert ogdc ppl pso dgkc luck hubc ubl hbl atrl nrl nml efoods aicl hcar searl

Offline Aahaf

• View Profile
« Reply #39667 on: September 14, 2019, 03:05:00 PM »
Kal bhaio 31700 ke kareeb position aur halki kar lena taakay 32100 cross kar jai phir us ke baad wo ressistance jis ke baad salman bhai ko salute banta hi banta hai
31630  :skeptic:

Offline aatradekhi

• View Profile
« Reply #39668 on: September 14, 2019, 04:25:50 PM »

Offline Aahaf

• View Profile
« Reply #39669 on: September 14, 2019, 09:46:14 PM »
Dear Imran much appreciated, yes i know most of the members here are day traders and they give a damn about fundamentals of the economy and change their stance according to their positions on daily basis, my intent here is just to give a true picture of the onground situation to genuine investors like i did in case of Hascol so that they can take positions accordingly. Imagine those who had sold Hascol around 40 ( many of them say thanks privately and that is very satisfying). Next in line avoid PAEL, MLCF, Searle, PSO ( FX and inventory losses).

Imran Ali

Thanks Received: 0
Thank You

« Reply #39659 on: Today at 01:23:47 PM »Quote Add Multi Quote Remove Multi Quote Quote from: salmankaramat on Today at 01:19:28 PM

Kal bhaio 31700 ke kareeb position aur halki kar lena taakay 32100 cross kar jai phir us ke baad wo ressistance jis ke baad salman bhai ko salute banta hi banta hai
31630  :skeptic:
cautiuos approach dosent mean mandi, itnay baashan mkt -65 pe band hui hai koi qayamat nahi aagai  isl ne 28 nahi tora na mughal ne 18 aur yeh rate Allah ne chaha to doobara 10 saal tak nahi aaye ga thori bohat kuch items ki adjustment baki hai phir LAO 34000 index wapis 30600 ke niche aajai to aap nasib walay niklo ge phir bhi searl 40 pe nahi aata 1 crore share ka buyer aap ka bhai hai advance lelo delivery 2 mahinay baad de dena meri searl ki holding already 60 ko ponch chuki hai ogdc 102 hbl 102 treet 10 isl 29 mughal 18 astl 16 nrl 80 atrl 60 inil 65 psmc 140 hcar 115 yeh Allah ne chaha to doobara nahi aayen ge aur aap hath maltay reh jao ge already holding 39 scripts in my portfolio csap wyeth feroz ktml ncl dgkc chcc pioc keen to add more as per mkt perform

Offline Aahaf

• View Profile
« Reply #39670 on: September 14, 2019, 09:50:22 PM »
<...>
Pakistan's fundamentals have gone further bad as is evident from the Automobile sales numbers that came out last night, MOM there is a fall of 52% in sales, so one can easily imagine what is coming.
<...>

Sane comment.

Waqt aye ga mere dost, zaror aye ga. Ek dip baqi he Dec-19 se pehlay; bas FATF ki annoushment anay de phir 31k par bhangre dal ke khareedne waly Type-C investors bakroo ki manind taka tak zibah hongay (this is a trend since 2017 which repeated in 2018 that 3 or 4 dips, 1 major recovery aur phir lower-low pe close; we started year on 41k; tu expecting 34k~36k pe 2019 ka khatma).
oh baray mian to baray mian chotay mian subhanAllah side pe beth ke batain chodnay walon ka kaunsa type hota hai zara define karain ge aap dozakh ki pedaish

Offline Aahaf

• View Profile
« Reply #39671 on: September 14, 2019, 10:16:35 PM »
Farooq Qadir, what real face, at 40,000 i told that index was going to 33,000, at 33,000 i categorically said that index will go to 28,000 or below and it did, i am not a shorter so how i would benefit from this fall so its better to watch out before being unreasinable. You probably did not read last line of my message "Donot fall trap to pump and dump strategy of big players" and you jumped to baseless conclusions.

I share some latest news with you that have come out today

1. Pakistan may face serious financing issues ( Moodys statement today - Source Express Tribune)
2. SBP has categorically said that Rupee can depreciate further due to the above mentioned financing needs.
3. We are still in FATF Asia Pacific group's Black list and government is trying to hide this fact by saying that a decision will be made by FATF in Octobr, now with dialogues with Taliban thrown away, US will be coming very hard on us, God forbid we are with a huge risk of being blacklisted.
4. IMF team is coming to Pakistan to discuss cutting down subsidies and increase tax base, so a mini budget is on the cards.
5. Government is planning to impose Article 149 (4) in Karachi.
6. SBP expects economic slow down ahead.

What did you think market will go down to 28,000 or below in days, no it obviously will go with the flow. Just ask big banks how many NPLs they are faing lately. PSO due to heavy Exchange losses will suffer like Hascol has suffered, you cannot beat fundamentals. After result just watch out Searle.

The big players manipulated the market by pumping so that they can dump and they have done so. This recent rally was due to the fact that some Pension funds diverted their funds from Fixed income to Equities and Mutual Funds like always have placed  their funds on loosing bets. The econmic shock is very clear but if you cannot see it, its your problem not mine. I expect a logical answer and not a random one and yes i learnt a lot from Netsol. On its way back from 160, at 100 it went back to 120 and i was jubilent like you are and then we all know what happened. 

Farooq Qadir

Thanks Received: 3
Thank You

« Reply #39639 on: September 12, 2019, 04:19:52 PM »Quote Add Multi Quote Remove Multi Quote Quote from: HellBorne on September 12, 2019, 02:59:46 PM
Quote from: Farooq Qadir on September 12, 2019, 02:41:08 PM
Quote from: salmankaramat on September 06, 2019, 10:56:04 AM
Following news are very frightening and can be good enough reason to take market below 26,000.

1. Failing in meeting IMF targets, widening budget deficit: IMF to send SOS mission to Pakistan on 16th ( Source The News today), as anticipated IMF will put some tough conditions or even the next tranch may be stopped.

2. Pakistan's external reserves vulnerable to external threats - Moodys

3. SBP fears further economic slowdown ( Source Business Recorder today)

Sum these factors along with Pak India tensions and FATF risk and you can well imagine how horrible situation can be. Donot fall trap to pump and dump strategy of big players.

You may make fun of the guy as you like but none of fundamentals cited by him about Pakistan have changed. FBR targets are still unrealistic; our reserves are the same as they were during lull days of market; quarterly IMF reviews are still a threat; and FATF clearance is still not there.

Bas (psx walay) maula ki marzee, jab chahe market giraa de, jab chahe uthaa de.

I m not making fun of any body. I m just  bringing the real face of him. They misguided members just for sake of money. He used to gave false statement like searl will be 40 , PSO will be less than 100 without any base information. If you u want understand SK , please read complete threads of Netsols.
economy ki halaat thik nahi hai woh hojai gi jab ameeron se paisa ghareebo main transfer hojai ga jo ke horaha hai aap ko samaj nahi aaye gi abhi baki rahi baat Pakistan ki us ki aap tension na lo hamara mulk hai hum janain hamara kaam aap saudis ke boot polish karo awam ke paas itna paisa hai aap ki soch

Offline HellBorne

• View Profile
« Reply #39672 on: September 14, 2019, 10:19:38 PM »
oh baray mian to baray mian chotay mian subhanAllah side pe beth ke batain chodnay walon ka kaunsa type hota hai zara define karain ge [/quote]
Type-C = Type-Chawal. Ab tum kya samjhay ye tumhare apne ghar ke mahol ki baat he.

aap dozakh ki pedaish
Ye alfaz confirm karte hein ke tumhara talluq kissi marasi gharane se he.
Disclaimer:

Who am I?

Offline HellBorne

• View Profile
« Reply #39673 on: September 14, 2019, 10:20:51 PM »
oh baray mian to baray mian chotay mian subhanAllah side pe beth ke batain chodnay walon ka kaunsa type hota hai zara define karain ge
Type-C = Type-Chawal. Ab tum kya samjhay ye tumhare apne ghar ke mahol ki baat he.

aap dozakh ki pedaish
[/quote]
Disclaimer:

Who am I?

Offline HellBorne

• View Profile
« Reply #39674 on: September 14, 2019, 10:22:11 PM »
oh baray mian to baray mian chotay mian subhanAllah side pe beth ke batain chodnay walon ka kaunsa type hota hai zara define karain ge

aap dozakh ki pedaish

Maloomat-e-aam ke leeye arz he, Borne is NOT equal to Born. Google shareef use karne ke baad burnol lagana ne bholain.
Disclaimer:

Who am I?

Offline Aahaf

• View Profile
« Reply #39675 on: September 15, 2019, 03:37:40 PM »

aap dozakh ki pedaish

Maloomat-e-aam ke leeye arz he, Borne is NOT equal to Born. Google shareef use karne ke baad burnol lagana ne bholain.
maloomat e aam instead of aama. Burnol lagana ne bholain instead of nahi, jab insaan ki ziban atak ti ho to har thread pe nahusat nahi phelani chahiye ,mkt ka aik dip baki hai kyun bhai tu ne buying nahi ki is liye phir mkt 34000 ho jai gi tu le le ga to, sab se bara C=(chutia) type banda is waqt forum pe tu hi hai tera gharana jon sa bhi ho dosent matter

Offline aatradekhi

• View Profile
« Reply #39676 on: September 16, 2019, 11:20:23 AM »
Today’s highlights include:
·         Improving economy: PM seeks out-of-box solutions from his team
·         Accountability should not affect business: Hafeez
·         IMF SOS mission to arrive in Pakistan
·         FBR moves to slash duties on import of mobile phones
·         Some recent transfers, postings in FBR raise eyebrows
·         Oil price could soar to $ 100/barrel
·         Special procedures: FBR hasn’t fully addressed ST issues of various sectors
·         PKR 5Bn additional revenue received: Shabbar
·         Terminal to make round-the-clock Afghan trade possible
·         ‘Power tariff raised by 70% for Punjab exporters’
·         PM to launch Youth Entrepreneurship Scheme
·         ITCN Asia to take place from Sept 17th to 19th in Karachi
·         Gwadar Port and Gwadar Free Zone: FBR accused of backing out from agreed incentives
·         Karachi police to introduce new snap checking mechanism
·         Cement’s domestic demand declines by 5.49% in two months

Offline Muzamilafzal

• View Profile
« Reply #39677 on: September 16, 2019, 01:32:00 PM »
Hi,
I need some suggestions. I want to buy some stocks and will keep them for 2-3 years. Any suggestions?

Offline aatradekhi

• View Profile
« Reply #39678 on: September 16, 2019, 04:26:54 PM »