Author Topic: Latest News  (Read 2181510 times)

Pakinvestorsguide

Re: Latest News
« Reply #11059 on: June 04, 2019, 04:58:04 PM »

Online hizohaib3

• Thanks Received: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11060 on: June 05, 2019, 09:19:52 AM »
HEARTIEST EID MUBARAK TO ALL PAK INVESTORS

Offline aftab6274974

• View Profile

Offline ajeebkhan

• View Profile
« Reply #11063 on: June 15, 2019, 06:58:41 PM »
In Karachi after budget Tobacco Retailers are charging extra 17.5% sales tax on every local brand like Gold Leaf and Capstan etc.
Hadd hogaee yaar  :@ aik aik packet par  20 30 rs ka jump huhu huhu

Offline ajeebkhan

• View Profile
« Reply #11064 on: July 21, 2019, 12:16:42 AM »
Donald Trumph bhi tafreeh hai imaan sec :thumbsup_anim:
Must watch this news .. lush tafreeh..
https://jang.com.pk/news/661457-trumps-awkward-questions-to-nobel-winning-woman

Offline onlybulls

• View Profile
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 10:12:59 PM by onlybulls »

Offline ahsanS

• View Profile
« Reply #11066 on: July 23, 2019, 10:08:36 PM »

All eyes were on Prime Minister Imran Khan’s yesterday meeting with US President Donald Trump where two leaders met. We summarize five key points from the meeting below

https://themint.pk/2019/07/23/5-positive-takeaways-from-trump-imran-meeting/

Offline Farzooq

• Administrator
  • Thanks Received: 196
    • View Profile
« Reply #11067 on: August 08, 2019, 01:49:37 PM »
NAB arrests Maryam Nawaz
TOP PICKS
Engro efert ogdc ppl pso dgkc luck hubc ubl hbl atrl nrl nml efoods aicl hcar searl

Offline Aahaf

• View Profile
« Reply #11068 on: August 10, 2019, 02:54:32 AM »
Haliya mumbai humlon main mulavis badlon nai karachi humlon ki tayari shru kardi hai first 28000 even beyond than 26000 and even beyond phir 24000 even beyond ab baarish hogi to below 22000 walay afraad apnay janwaron ki hifazat karain on firm stance not hainki phainki

Offline HellBorne

• View Profile
« Reply #11069 on: August 14, 2019, 07:58:58 PM »
Disclaimer:
** Don't trust me, I am a liar ** I share my views and analysis in personal capacity solely to meet like minded people.

Who am I?
A small investor, student, professional and curious person with dreams.

Offline Observer

• View Profile
« Reply #11070 on: August 14, 2019, 11:23:48 PM »
Eid Mubarak to all of you

Offline onlybulls

• View Profile
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 10:38:28 PM by onlybulls »

Offline HellBorne

• View Profile
« Reply #11072 on: August 18, 2019, 12:01:32 AM »
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2F2P0yBAE&h=AT0HR9KbZ403msP1_kNCQf5cHQIPin0x3NEY71FGHzUFzKLfoDdPKgQJB1hbRdsBVC9CUeLVqehdOCgd5CpVrpL2ayYPptp1joERpJf3ec3OcxrK3Kb0jVN8hfoj3DGTUHgCjsI

Simpler link:
https://www.samaa.tv/urdu/economy/2019/08/1646392/

Poori news mein headline kuch aur aur jab details parhen tu baat current account deficit se shoru ho kar wahi khatam. Aadad-o-shumar jain KEKRA-1 tel dhonday... yeh hoti he positive reporting (Twitter wali sarkar ki boot ki palish).

July-to-July stats tu is bechary ne jama kary howay hein...

https://threader.app/thread/1162722630786519041
Disclaimer:
** Don't trust me, I am a liar ** I share my views and analysis in personal capacity solely to meet like minded people.

Who am I?

Offline HellBorne

• View Profile
« Reply #11073 on: August 18, 2019, 01:41:22 AM »
*Pakistan: Overviews*
Aug. 16 (Economist Intelligence Unit)

*POLITICAL STABILITY:*
The Economist Intelligence Unit expects the government led by the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), which took office in August 2018, to serve its full term, which is due to expire in 2023. Opposition parties will be hobbled by legal challenges to their leaders. The Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz), or PML (N), has faced several adverse court rulings since July 2017, including the jailing just before the 2018 general election of its honorary leader, Nawaz Sharif, a former prime minister. Shehbaz Sharif, his younger brother and the current president of the PML (N), is facing an investigation into alleged corruption while he was chief minister of Punjab province; this has crippled the party's leadership. Meanwhile, the de facto leader of the Pakistan People's Party (PPP), and a former president, Asif Ali Zardari, was arrested in June in connection with a money-laundering investigation. With their leadership facing unfavourable court rulings, the two biggest opposition parties will co-ordinate their strategies against the government. This is likely to result in frequent obstruction to legislative proceedings in parliament-particularly in the upper house, where the ruling PTI-led coalition is in a minority.

*ELECTION WATCH:*
We expect the popularity of the ruling coalition, led by the PTI, to suffer in the next few years as it strives to meet the conditions of a three-year IMF programme that was approved in July. A rise in the cost of living and increases in the tax burden will be key sources of disenchantment among the voter base of the prime minister, Imran Khan. However, we do not believe that this will translate into immediate gains for opposition parties, as we expect their leaderships to continue to face legal battles throughout 2019-23. The ruling coalition will, therefore, serve its full term, which expires in 2023.

*INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS:*
Bilateral ties with India are likely to remain fraught in 2019-23. Crossborder terrorism and a decades-long sovereignty dispute over Kashmir will remain major impediments to the normalisation of relations. Relations between the two countries deteriorated significantly following the decision by India's government on August 5th to revoke the special status accorded to its state of Jammu and Kashmir. The action provoked a retaliatory response from the PTI-led government. On August 7th it announced a downgrading in diplomatic relations with India and a suspension in bilateral trade. Bilateral tensions will remain high in the coming months. Pakistan's military may increase its support to militant groups in Indian-controlled Kashmir. This will raise the risk of terrorist attacks by non-state actors there, similar to the attack in February that led to military clashes between the two countries. However, we do not expect the two countries to engage in a full-fledged military conflict. Both sides are nuclear powers, and will be wary of miscalculations that could accidentally result in the catastrophic use of such weapons.

*POLICY TRENDS:*
The PTI was elected on an ambitious policy agenda of expanding social services, housing construction and job creation. However, the country's macroeconomic frailty will prevent much of this from being achieved. The party's promises appear especially optimistic in view of the fiscal and balance-of-payments challenges facing the government. Poverty-alleviation schemes such as the Ehsaas programme, launched by Mr Khan in March, will have limited success.

*ECONOMIC GROWTH:*
We continue to expect that the government's efforts to address balance-of-payments pressures will have a dampening effect on economic expansion. We believe that the combination of a heavier tax burden across the economy and weaker government spending on public services will dampen economic activity. Moreover, high inflationary pressure will weigh on the purchasing power of citizens, thereby depressing consumption growth. These factors, combined with a tightening of monetary policy, will hamper investment and economic growth. We forecast real GDP to grow by 2.5% in 2019/20. Growth is likely to recover at a very gradual pace in the rest of the forecast period. Overall, we expect real GDP to grow annually by 2.8% on average in 2020/21-2022/23.

*INFLATION:*
We expect both consumer and producer prices to accelerate in 2019 compared with 2018. We have revised our inflation forecasts in the light of stronger than expected data from the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics. We now expect consumer prices to increase by an average of 9.1% in 2019, compared with 8.4% previously. Meanwhile, we now expect producer prices to increase by an average of 12.1% in 2019. The major factor driving inflation will continue to be weakness in the exchange rate, which will raise imported inflation.

*EXCHANGE RATES:*
The depreciatory trend in the local currency against the US dollar has remained in place in 2019. The Pakistan rupee has lost over 50% of its value against the US dollar in a series of step depreciations that began in November 2017. Under the IMF programme, we expect Pakistan to undertake reforms at the State Bank of Pakistan (the central bank), switching to a more lightly managed exchange-rate regime that is more reflective of market demand for the local currency. However, this will not be a free-float regime, as the central bank's governor, Reza Baqir, made clear during a press conference in mid-June. The central bank will therefore continue to operate a managed exchange-rate regime and will have some influence over the rupee's depreciatory trend. In view of the wide current-account deficit, this will provide a greater degree of control than would have been the case under a floating exchange-rate system.

*EXTERNAL SECTOR:*
On July 3rd the executive board of the IMF approved a US$6bn, 39-month Extended Fund Facility (EFF) for Pakistan to help to ease the country's precarious balance-of-payments situation. The IMF package, coupled with lending from other multilateral donors-such as the World Bank and the Asian Development Bank, and bilateral loans received from allies such as Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (US$8.2bn in total, of which US$5bn has already been disbursed) and China (US$2.2bn disbursed)-since the PTI government assumed power in August 2018, will help to stabilise Pakistan's external sector.
Disclaimer:

Who am I?

Offline onlybulls

• View Profile
« Reply #11074 on: August 22, 2019, 11:01:28 PM »
https://youtu.be/vcbxnaG8i3w

Watch after 22:00

Economy ke sath experiments kr ke economy ko zameen pe laa ke ab govt. Ko ehsas ho hi gia ke jo jo measures ye kr rhe the wo ghlt the.

Ye to ab bi na mante Government ki bi ab mjbori ha accept krna because aik ke badh aik sector ka july to july khrab treen data aa rha ha.

Investor bi gayeb.
Govt ki to apne chekhain nikl rhi han look at govt spokesman. Investor gayeb ha roo roo ke bol ri ha.

Politicians ko dranay tk to theek ha but investor bi bhag gia.  ;) ;)

Textile Factories walay staff cut / downsizing kr gaye half half. Auto wale cement walay steel walay Fertilizer walay and many more.

Ab govt. Ko sub kuch manna hi pr ra ha inke many measures taen taen fish ho gaye.
Their actions remained flop. For economy infact disaster have come.

But khuda ka shukr ha current account deficit me kami ki. Jo ke appreciate krne wali baat ha regarding govt.
Import me 26% kami.
And export me 11% increase.

Bus investor confidence bi le ae to sub slowly slowly set hoga. Ma psx investor ki hi nhi hr sector me investor ki baat kr ra hon. Jo ki Filhal side line ha.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 12:01:09 AM by onlybulls »

Offline HellBorne

• View Profile
« Reply #11075 on: August 23, 2019, 12:15:39 AM »
FATF expresses satisfaction over steps against money laundering
https://nation.com.pk/22-Aug-2019/india-fails-as-fatf-satisfied-over-pakistan-in-curbing-money-laundering

All Financial Action Task Force’s (FATF) Asia Pacific Group (APG) members – countries, jurisdictions or territories within the Asia-Pacific region committed to implementing and enforcing the global anti-money laundering and countering financing terrorism (AML/CFT) safeguards established by the FATF – have expressed their satisfaction over Pakistan’s measures and strict implementation of laws for curbing money laundering.

Disclaimer:

Who am I?

Online nma

• View Profile
« Reply #11076 on: August 23, 2019, 12:30:13 AM »

Economy ke sath experiments kr ke economy ko zameen pe laa ke ab govt. Ko ehsas ho hi gia ke jo jo measures ye kr rhe the wo ghlt the.

Ye to ab bi na mante Government ki bi ab mjbori ha accept krna because aik ke badh aik sector ka july to july khrab treen data aa rha ha.

Investor bi gayeb.
Govt ki to apne chekhain nikl rhi han look at govt spokesman. Investor gayeb ha roo roo ke bol ri ha.

Textile Factories walay staff cut / downsizing kr gaye half half. Auto wale cement walay steel walay Fertilizer walay and many more.

Ab govt. Ko sub kuch manna hi pr ra ha inke many measures taen taen fish ho gaye.

But khuda ka shukr ha current account deficit me kami ki. Jo ke appreciate krne wali baat ha regarding govt.
Import me 26% kami.

Bus investor confidence bi le ae to sub slowly slowly set hoga. Ma psx investor ki hi nhi hr sector me investor ki baat kr ra hon. Jo ki Filhal side line ha.

Bhai decrease in exports mein in ka itna bhi kamaal nahi hai. Literally, the demand for equipment and stuff not made in Pakistan has fallen too because of failing economy to the extent keh companies tak ne haath khench liye. I know someone who works in a company that deals in imported as well as locally made industrial equipment and spare parts of those as well as CNC machines. It has clients like Lucky cement, Thatta Cement, Power cement, FFC, and what not. But sale is soo low keh company loss kr rahi hai or seth ka roz dimaagh kharab hota hai. Literally, they aren't importing any more equipment and parts coz order hi nahi aa rahe tou that contributes hugely to a drop in imports. Phr kehte ho keh trade deficit itna kam kr liya. Kr tou lya, but at what cost?  :crying_anim02: :skeptic:

Offline ajeebkhan

• View Profile
« Reply #11077 on: August 23, 2019, 08:41:26 AM »

Investor bi gayeb.

Import me 26% kami.

Haji sahab ye sab jaan bojh Kar Kara gaya ..
Main koe cheez koe share 10rs ka laikar 50rs main sell karun tou logg samajhtay Hain Kay main nay 40rs kamaya.. halankay main yeh samjhta Hoon Kay main nay uss waqt takk 1rs bhi nahin kamaya jab Tak main wohi share ussi qtty main again 10rs ka purchase na karlun .. issi philosophy pe hamaray brokers Bhai logg bhi chaltay Hain..

Offline AL-IMRAN

• View Profile
« Reply #11078 on: August 23, 2019, 11:50:28 AM »

Investor bi gayeb.

Import me 26% kami.

Haji sahab ye sab jaan bojh Kar Kara gaya ..
Main koe cheez koe share 10rs ka laikar 50rs main sell karun tou logg samajhtay Hain Kay main nay 40rs kamaya.. halankay main yeh samjhta Hoon Kay main nay uss waqt takk 1rs bhi nahin kamaya jab Tak main wohi share ussi qtty main again 10rs ka purchase na karlun .. issi philosophy pe hamaray brokers Bhai logg bhi chaltay Hain..

GOOD NEWS AANEY WALI HAI.. NAWAZ SHARIF BA IZZAT BARI HONE WALA HAI.. JAB JUDGE HE FRAUD NIKLA TO USKA FAISLA BHI FRAUD HO GAYA..judge ko vakil se chaprasi bana dia hai ab.. NAWAZ SHAREEF AB DOBARA RAHA HONE WALA HAI... OR MARKET BOOM BOOM KARE GI.. LEKIN PAHLE DIP LE LE WAPIS 28000 TAK .. TA k mein bhi entry le loon phir khub bori bhar loon.. kaisaaaaaaaaaa?????????