Author Topic: Latest News : Results  (Read 232780 times)

Offline jamalakhter

• Thanks Received: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Latest News : Results
« Reply #919 on: November 22, 2018, 09:26:48 PM »
Strong Support at 41200 Range

I m Bullish Now 👍🏻
41800,where is support-----------?
  Sory 40874

Pakinvestorsguide

« Reply #919 on: November 22, 2018, 09:26:48 PM »

Offline aatradekhi

• View Profile
« Reply #920 on: February 06, 2019, 10:14:15 AM »
Financial Announcements
Jubilee General Insurance Co.Ltd. Final Quarter Results Dec 2018
EPS 4Q = Rs 1.69
EPS Full Year= Rs 5.91
Final Dividend = Rs 4.00
Bonus Shares = Nil
Last Year EPS = Rs 6.19
The Share Transfer Books of the Company will be Closed
form 17/4/2019 To 23/4/2019

Financial Announcements
Thatta Cement Company Ltd. Nine Month Results Dec 2018
EPS 2Q = Re 0.69
EPS Half Yr = Rs 1.19
Interim Dividend= Nil
Bonus Shares = Nil
Last Half Yr EPS = Rs 1.84

Offline optimistic

• View Profile
« Reply #921 on: March 10, 2019, 12:12:27 AM »
https://mettisglobal.news/pakistans-foreign-exchange-reserves-to-reach-19-billion-dollars-by-end-this-month-finance-minister/

Pakistan's foreign exchange reserves are expected to reach 19 billion dollars by end this month according to Finance Minister Asad Umar.

The finance minister, in meeting with corporate heads in karachi, has said Pakistan is to receive USD 2 Billion from the UAE next week, as confirmed earlierby the State Bank of Pakistan.

Pakistan is also expecting USD 2 Billion from China by the end of this month which will help in keeping the current account deficit in check as well as support the Rupee.
TOP Scripts as below: Updated (28th Sept, 2019)
1. Feroz, 2. Hinoon, 3. Akzo, 4. Mughal, 5. DCR, 6. APL, 7. CPPL, 8. Engro Corp, 9. Hubco, 10. Searl. 11. TRIPF. 12. Sanofi Aventis.

I am not perfect. Please do your own research my comments / or views may not prove accurate, nor i advise anyone to act upon on my recommendations, nor i accept any responsibility on me. Your money, your gain / or loss, before investing into any script better you gain sufficient knowledge of business and calculate risk accordingly as per your risk appetite.

Offline optimistic

• View Profile
TOP Scripts as below: Updated (28th Sept, 2019)
1. Feroz, 2. Hinoon, 3. Akzo, 4. Mughal, 5. DCR, 6. APL, 7. CPPL, 8. Engro Corp, 9. Hubco, 10. Searl. 11. TRIPF. 12. Sanofi Aventis.

I am not perfect. Please do your own research my comments / or views may not prove accurate, nor i advise anyone to act upon on my recommendations, nor i accept any responsibility on me. Your money, your gain / or loss, before investing into any script better you gain sufficient knowledge of business and calculate risk accordingly as per your risk appetite.

Offline HellBorne

• View Profile
« Reply #923 on: August 20, 2019, 10:33:00 PM »
Pakistan on Tuesday said it will approach the International Court of Justice (ICJ) over the Kashmir issue, weeks after India revoked the special status to Jammu and Kashmir.

Pakistan's decision comes days after a rare closed-door consultations on Kashmir by the UN Security Council which ended without any outcome or statement from the powerful 15-nation UN organ, dealing a huge snub to Islamabad and its all-weather ally China to internationalise the issue.

An overwhelming majority in the UN Security Council stressed Kashmir is a bilateral matter between New Delhi and Islamabad.
"An in-principle decision has been taken to take the issue of Kashmir to the International Court of Justice," Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi told ARY News TV.

"The decision was taken after considering all legal aspects," he added.

He said the law ministry would soon issue more details.

Separately, the Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Information, Firdous Ashiq Awan, told reporters that the Cabinet in-principle granted approval of the decision to take the Kashmir issue to the ICJ.

The case will be filed on the basis of alleged violation of human rights in Kashmir, she said, adding that the government has also decided to hire services of lawyers of international repute to file and pursue the case.

Earlier this month, Prime Minister Imran Khan told a rare joint sitting of Pakistan's Parliament that he will raise the Kashmir issue at every forum including the UN Security Council and also take the matter to the ICJ.

Tensions between India and Pakistan spiked after India abrogated provisions of Article 370 of the Constitution to withdraw Jammu and Kashmir's special status and bifurcated it into two Union Territories, evoking strong reactions from Pakistan.

India has categorically told the international community that the scrapping of Article 370 of the Constitution to revoke the special status of Jammu and Kashmir was an internal matter and also advised Pakistan to accept the reality.

Officials said Pakistan was encourage to seek the ICJ's intervention after India took the issue of Kubhushan Jadhav to the world court.
Jadhav, 49, a retired Indian Navy officer, was sentenced to death by a Pakistani military court on charges of "espionage and terrorism" in April 2017 following which India had moved the ICJ, seeking a stay on his death sentence and further remedies.

In July, the ICJ ordered Pakistan to undertake an "effective review and reconsideration" of the conviction and sentence of Jadhav and also to grant consular access to India without further delay
Disclaimer:
** Don't trust me, I am a liar ** I share my views and analysis in personal capacity solely to meet like minded people.

Who am I?
A small investor, student, professional and curious person with dreams.

Offline onlybulls

• View Profile
« Reply #925 on: August 22, 2019, 09:51:52 PM »
Moved it in right thread. Latest news.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 11:02:48 PM by onlybulls »

Offline nma

• View Profile
« Reply #926 on: August 22, 2019, 10:10:35 PM »
https://youtu.be/vcbxnaG8i3w

Watch after 22:00

Bhai yeh sab hona hi thaa. Woh jo ehtisaab ki aawaazein theen, woh ab dheemi parh gayi hain. Ab bas, dou chaar ko dhou kr baki sab ko chorna parega. Phr sab theek ho jayge dobara se.  uuu

Offline aatradekhi

• View Profile
« Reply #927 on: August 23, 2019, 06:21:13 PM »

Offline Observer

• View Profile
« Reply #928 on: August 23, 2019, 07:20:51 PM »
A spokesperson of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) has dismissed reports of the Asia Pacific Group (APG) blacklisting Pakistan.

Offline Observer

• View Profile
« Reply #929 on: August 23, 2019, 07:24:51 PM »
A spokesperson of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) has dismissed reports of the Asia Pacific Group (APG) blacklisting Pakistan.
Ku sansane khaiz news phela rhay ho, Alexandra Wijmenga, a spokesperson for the watchdog against terror financing and money laundering, said only the FATF has the authority to blacklist.

Offline ajeebkhan

• View Profile
« Reply #930 on: September 03, 2019, 06:57:42 PM »

Offline ajeebkhan

• View Profile
« Reply #931 on: September 03, 2019, 07:15:20 PM »
Laooo maal type news
https://jang.com.pk/news/676032-arab-world-welcomed-pakistans-call
Saath hi ye whole world k liay bad news bhi hai Kay ab dunia mazhab ke buniyad pe wazeh torr pe taqseem hoo rahee hai.. Jo kisi bhi third world war ke beginning ho sakti hai.. Saudi Arabia aur uae ko ab iski sazaa milay gi.. international market main Crude Oil Prices bohat Girain ge.. aur GOLD bohaaat ooper Jai ga..

Offline stuka

• View Profile
« Reply #932 on: September 04, 2019, 09:28:31 AM »
Laooo maal type news
https://jang.com.pk/news/676032-arab-world-welcomed-pakistans-call
Saath hi ye whole world k liay bad news bhi hai Kay ab dunia mazhab ke buniyad pe wazeh torr pe taqseem hoo rahee hai.. Jo kisi bhi third world war ke beginning ho sakti hai.. Saudi Arabia aur uae ko ab iski sazaa milay gi.. international market main Crude Oil Prices bohat Girain ge.. aur GOLD bohaaat ooper Jai ga..

bhai wo india ki offer lay kr arahay hain. what india offers in return to pakistan. gilgit or baki kashmir ko sath mila lo apnay or mamla khtm kro....... or dono hamsaye reduction of defense budget ki trf jayain.

or hna ultimately aisa he ha now it up to pakistan k wo ktni dair lgata ha gilgit ko sath milanay may bs masla azad kashmir ko sath milanay ka ha.... k wo pakistan may shamil nahi hna chahtay
FASM, EFERT, NCL, DOL, TGL, SEPL

Offline aatradekhi

• View Profile
« Reply #933 on: September 05, 2019, 07:43:13 PM »
Financial Announcements
Matco Foods Ltd. Consolidated Final Quarter Results June 2019
EPS 4Q = Re 0.94
EPS Full Year = Rs 3.37
Final Dividend= Re 0.70
Bonus Shares = Nil
Current Price = Rs 22.26
Last Year EPS = Rs 2.95
The Share Transfer Books of the Company will be Closed form 17/10/2019 To 24/10/2019

Financial Announcements
Nimir Resins Ltd. Final Quarter Results June 2019
EPS 4Q = Re 0.24
EPS Full Year = Re 0.54
Final Dividend= Rs Nil
Bonus Shares = Nil
Yearly Growth= 49%
Last Year EPS = Re 0.36

Millat Tractors Ltd. Consolidated Final Quarter Results June 2019
EPS 4Q = Rs 19.29
EPS Full Year = Rs 79.36
Final Dividend = Rs 40.00
Bonus Shares = 12.50%

Yearly Growth= (41%)
Last Year EPS = Rs 134.64
The Share Transfer Books of the Company will be Closed form 19/10/2019 To 25/10/2019

Offline Farooq Qadir

• Thanks Received: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: September 18, 2019, 06:16:50 PM »

Khurshid Shah arrested by NAB.  :rtfm:
POL, PSO,AICL,SEARL,NRL,FFC,FFBL,UBL,OGDC,MUGHAL

Offline ajeebkhan

• View Profile
« Reply #935 on: September 23, 2019, 08:41:20 PM »

Offline ajeebkhan

• View Profile
« Reply #936 on: September 23, 2019, 08:49:02 PM »
Loo Kar loo gal .. ab inko bhi bardasht karo 1din .. Laoo maal tomorrow ?
https://www.dawn.com/news/1506898/regulatory-tariffs-reduced-significantly-to-make-capital-market-more-competitive
Mujhe PSX website par kahin bhi aisa circular dekhnay ko nahin Mila kisi bhi section main either secp notice , PSX announcements etc..
Mujhe lagta hai yeh Dawn News ke shararat hai Jo iss nay Old News ko chaipa hai aaj .. :skeptic:

Offline ajeebkhan

• View Profile
« Reply #937 on: October 12, 2019, 08:56:11 PM »
Aaj dophair 3:00 bajay Sri-Nagar mai aik bazaar Mai grande see hamla hua jiskay natejay main 8 logg zakhmi huay Hain..
Hamaray media nay abhi Tak iss news ko share nahin Kara  :skeptic:

Offline ajeebkhan

• View Profile
« Reply #938 on: October 14, 2019, 10:53:33 PM »